2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The obedience boys finished 1st and 2nd in Masters Snooker at the Western Classic tonight :laugh:

Well done Scoota and Brooklyn ;) I would like a $ for every time Bedazzled said "HEEL"

and the ferals reds Alex and Scoota were 2nd in Masters Strat Pairs :mad:(:) :D :) Thanks Caffy

Very clever Obedience boys getting dusted off for the agility :laugh:

Well, I dusted off the agility dog for his 2nd go at CDX. We missed a sit in the Figure 8..the PA and Scoota doing UD in the next ring was just too much for Mr Happy.

Here is his round..

Congratulations Tassie :laugh::mad:( When is your next one?

:) for all those successes - and commiserations for the near misses.

Happy to say that my lil big man Rory didnt let his WA gurus down in his first trial. The morning trial he was a bit boy-brains, with another ring operating next door, but heeling wasn't too bad and he did his SFE :D - anticipated recall cos he was gawking into the next ring, looked back, decided I'd already called him, and came. I opted out of stays, as the dog next to him was not one I wanted him next to - maybe even if he had been on a pass, and certainly when he wasn't.

We had great fun with a Mock Rally trial - all dogs doing Novice even if they were more advanced. 95/100 in the second best time (5 was handler error :) .)

Afternoon trial - same ring as Rally - he heeled pretty nicely - one missed drop and a couple of inattentive moments - 26/30, did SFE again - couple points off for a bit crooked I think - but he - he did it - and then a recall with scratch - new exercise he just invented. He started to come in, then scratched, then kept coming and sat in front without further command - so 14/20. Leaving us on a possible 88 and a decision to make on stays. Luckily the dog I was worried about withdrew - he'd completely lost the plot, and also luckily we were on an end - so ... he managed his first ever proper ring stays - and finished with 88 and a first place Q! Good boy. So very pleased with my man.

Go the obedence kids - never hurts to rattle some agility cages :laugh: - and bedazzled - hey - if it works - go for it. Good Brookie can cope.

LOL - still on a high from yesterday - 4 weeks now to strengthen things like stays. Next ob trial for us is end of March.

Stunning work from the Snazman Caffy :laugh::mad:(

The obedience boys finished 1st and 2nd in Masters Snooker at the Western Classic tonight :)

Well done Scoota and Brooklyn ;) I would like a $ for every time Bedazzled said "HEEL"

and the ferals reds Alex and Scoota were 2nd in Masters Strat Pairs :D :):laugh: ;) :thumbsup: Thanks Caffy

Very clever Obedience boys getting dusted off for the agility :laugh:

Well, I dusted off the agility dog for his 2nd go at CDX. We missed a sit in the Figure 8..the PA and Scoota doing UD in the next ring was just too much for Mr Happy.

Here is his round..

Even though it is bittersweet it still belOngs n the brag thread I think :6.

Am down at warrnambool this weekend and Leo gave me an absolute blinder of a run in UD! Couldn't wipe the grin off my face. Alas while he found the RIGHT metal article poor boy doubted himself and checked again (correct article was the first one he sniffed). He then went to pick up the RIGHT article again but another metal rolled on top and alas that was the one he brought back!

SOOOO close this time and I'm just so proud of him but also totally gutted!

Kinta did awesome too sitting on 195 but then broke her sit stay :confused:

Now onto agility!

Congratulations!! :confused: Some of my best highs have been non qualifyers!!! You know that all your training is in place and its just a matter of getting it all together on the day!

Even though it is bittersweet it still belOngs n the brag thread I think :6.

Am down at warrnambool this weekend and Leo gave me an absolute blinder of a run in UD! Couldn't wipe the grin off my face. Alas while he found the RIGHT metal article poor boy doubted himself and checked again (correct article was the first one he sniffed). He then went to pick up the RIGHT article again but another metal rolled on top and alas that was the one he brought back!

SOOOO close this time and I'm just so proud of him but also totally gutted!

Kinta did awesome too sitting on 195 but then broke her sit stay :laugh:

Now onto agility!

OW - that would hurt - both of them - but fantastic performance by you and the kids, lp - when it does all come together it will be stunning!

And hey - maybe they're telling you that Warrnambool is really about agility :confused: - hope you all have a great weekend.