2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lomani is sooooo loving her agility at the moment. She ran beautifully last night on 2 tricky masters courses. We got a 3rd place and Q in ADM which was our ADM title!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a bet going with one of my instructors that we would try a 4 jump leadout on this one - it was the best option to get the call off the tunnel/jump afterwards so I thought it was worth it. We managed to pull that part off so I was happy with the run (we won't mention where she missed the jump behind the tunnel and then when I put my front cross on the straight line which made her miss another jump).

Bring on this afternoon's trial!!!!!!

Congratulations, well done!! :clap::) ADM, crikey! Lovely run too, and the lead out in the JDM run = :rofl: Loving the Lomani videos :D

Had my first obedience trial for the year last night, I didn't think I'd even make it as Ella's been in season but she came out early and I decided to go and hope for the best. It was really hot and muggy last night and very few dogs worked well but Ella did a sensational job and ended up winning the UD ring with 197, this was also her first leg towards her OC title. I am sooo stoked with how well she worked!!! :( :D

Congratulations on that first OC leg Seita :D :p Great score too!

I too had one of those nights you would just like to bottle getting our first UDX pass with 196. :eek::cheer: My little man also won UD with 196 and was second on a countback to Brookie (well done Bedazzled) with 195 in Open. Beans was 3rd in open behind the 2 boys.

I thought Scoota would be buggered by the end of the night - but nope he was full of himself and could have done it all again. He though coming out of the ring and running up the hill for his jackpots was just the bestest fun :p

I have no words - that is just insane :rofl: Go Scoota!!! Huge congrats!

Well done on the obedience results guys! I really admire anyone with that level of dedication to their dogs!

We had another great night at agility last night. Not a lot in the way of results, but this run from Xena was really nice and she managed to keep the bars up! This finished off her JDX title.

Clever girly.

Nice run! Congrats on the title!

Crikey the bar is being set very high already isn't it!! :p Good to see!

Now Ptolomy has to enter Scoota in 3 classes again and get 200 in each :)

Our First ADAA comp and had such a Blast :D Den was just so happy to run and he LOVED the 400 jumps and the shorter weaves had a really fun time together and nailed the contacts after the first round of sussing it out lol includuing a moment of self correction lmao.. Had 6 killer runs :wave: 3 cards and 3 1st so much fun being a slightly more expierenced dog on a slightly easier course than usual hahaha although our weave enteries were tested lol deff need to work it some more!

so ended up with an Elementary agility, intermediate agility and intermediate jumping Cards. Yay Den..

the one thing I still cannot get over is how HAPPY he was hahah he was being a real clown and having a blast he actually walked up to the strt line with den walking inbetween my feet and after he ran he'd run out to his treat box and be wagging his tail like crazy going omg omg omg I'm a good boy :cry: It did wonders for our confidence!

Cannot wait for our next one!

Feel these should both really be 2010 brags but we had our clubs end of 2010 annual award presentation tonight - postponed because of weather at the end of last year.

Both my girls walked away with 2 brags each.

Kenz finished up with a prize for top Novice Agility Dog and top Novice Jumping Dog.

Ness finished up with a second place in ADO and won the Open A/Open B obedience trophy for the second consecutive year.

Both girls had a piece of pizza each to celebrate when I got home :laugh: .

Feel these should both really be 2010 brags but we had our clubs end of 2010 annual award presentation tonight - postponed because of weather at the end of last year.

Both my girls walked away with 2 brags each.

Kenz finished up with a prize for top Novice Agility Dog and top Novice Jumping Dog.

Ness finished up with a second place in ADO and won the Open A/Open B obedience trophy for the second consecutive year.

Both girls had a piece of pizza each to celebrate when I got home :thumbsup: .

Well done! Awesome work.