2011 Brags Thread

Congrats Seita and Ella!! Those OC legs are adding up quickly :laugh:

Well done ness and your girls - sounds like they both did really well! That novice ring must've been hiding, I didn't even see it :)

Congrats xena98 and Gabby on your wins! :) 197, what a score!!! Pity about Inka's down stay though!

Way to go RS, Ruby and Millie! Sounds like you had so very close runs!

Woah... lots of brags this weekend!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was really impressed with Millies obedience round on friday night RS, it was amazing that she found the dumbell and then actually ran back to position herself in such a way that she could get over the jump on the way back - smart cookie!!

Yep..that impressed me too!!! Extra points :):laugh:

I was really impressed with Millies obedience round on friday night RS, it was amazing that she found the dumbell and then actually ran back to position herself in such a way that she could get over the jump on the way back - smart cookie!!

Yep..that impressed me too!!! Extra points :):laugh:

I think it deserved bonus points also, but the !@#$ took 4 points off!!!! :)

Is there any video RubyStar???

ETA. I will tell you what Ness thought last time we had that judge judge Open here - she thought presenting the DB after the ROH was an optional thing and was going to run straight past me - witch.

Edited by ness

Yeah there's video. I'll get some videos up today. Looking at the video again, she actually did spot the dumbell, but wasn't convinced it was the real thing because of the purdy shiny thing out there :laugh: So she went to investigate the shiny thing, realised it was nothing special, came back and got the real dumbell, and presented nicely! I don't blame her for being thrown by the shiny thing and double checking it wasn't what she had to bring back cos it was in the direct line, while the dumbell was over the far left under the ring rope! The throw was ok, but the thing bounced and rolled as it landed, grrr!!!

Congrats Seita and Ella!! Those OC legs are adding up quickly :laugh:

Well done ness and your girls - sounds like they both did really well! That novice ring must've been hiding, I didn't even see it :)

Congrats xena98 and Gabby on your wins! :) 197, what a score!!! Pity about Inka's down stay though!

Way to go RS, Ruby and Millie! Sounds like you had so very close runs!

Woah... lots of brags this weekend!!

Thanks DSO at least we did our sit stay so my work worked a bit too well :cry: went training this morning and we did both sit and drop stay and the bugger did both oh well lets see what happens at Southern. Good luck to you for Southern

This is Millie's Open obedience round from Friday night. On a decent pass until the Distance Control :) :)

Few things to work on, but overall I am happy with her :rofl: It was her first official Open trial (having done one NFC round 2 weeks ago).

Edited by RubyStar

Sounds like a busy weekend out there - Congrats to all the DOLers on the good results and good luck for those to come :)

We had a good trial today - Lomani came home with 2 Q's from 2 runs. Pretty good considering that it was very wet underfoot and Lomani's coat acts like a giant sponge in wet weather which used to put her off. Since we started this year it doesn't seem that anything can put her off though :) At present we have 10 Q's from 14 runs for the year :rofl:

Here's some vid of her runs today ;)

Just watched these, FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! :o I love watching breeds you don't see many of doing sports and she looks fab!

:rofl: for all those successes - and commiserations for the near misses.

Happy to say that my lil big man Rory didnt let his WA gurus down in his first trial. The morning trial he was a bit boy-brains, with another ring operating next door, but heeling wasn't too bad and he did his SFE :) - anticipated recall cos he was gawking into the next ring, looked back, decided I'd already called him, and came. I opted out of stays, as the dog next to him was not one I wanted him next to - maybe even if he had been on a pass, and certainly when he wasn't.

We had great fun with a Mock Rally trial - all dogs doing Novice even if they were more advanced. 95/100 in the second best time (5 was handler error :) .)

Afternoon trial - same ring as Rally - he heeled pretty nicely - one missed drop and a couple of inattentive moments - 26/30, did SFE again - couple points off for a bit crooked I think - but he - he did it - and then a recall with scratch - new exercise he just invented. He started to come in, then scratched, then kept coming and sat in front without further command - so 14/20. Leaving us on a possible 88 and a decision to make on stays. Luckily the dog I was worried about withdrew - he'd completely lost the plot, and also luckily we were on an end - so ... he managed his first ever proper ring stays - and finished with 88 and a first place Q! Good boy. So very pleased with my man.

The obedience boys finished 1st and 2nd in Masters Snooker at the Western Classic tonight :laugh:

Well done Scoota and Brooklyn :cheer: I would like a $ for every time Bedazzled said "HEEL"

and the ferals reds Alex and Scoota were 2nd in Masters Strat Pairs ;) :o:o:thumbsup::cheer: Thanks Caffy

Edited by Ptolomy

You'd be rich mate!!! :cheer:

The obedience boys finished 1st and 2nd in Masters Snooker at the Western Classic tonight :laugh:

Well done Scoota and Brooklyn :cheer: I would like a $ for every time Bedazzled said "HEEL"

and the ferals reds Alex and Scoota were 2nd in Masters Strat Pairs ;) :o:o:thumbsup::cheer: Thanks Caffy

Wow! I step away from the Brags thread for a day and return to find it full to overflowing :laugh:

Congratulations to everyone - the WA crew, little Rory, some awesome UD/OC passes, more agility results than you can jump over and anyone who I've unintentionally missed. Nice work DOLers ;)