2011 Brags Thread

Maybe I should start selling Ziggy autographs for $5 a pop ;) LP - I think that dog was an Irish Wolfhound x - he reminded me of the dog from the Harry Potter movies - just a gentle giant.

Well done TSD on your pass with Ziggy -what a great run ;). He really covers ground doesn't he!

I' so glad the day finished early as it was getting SO warm when we were packing up!

As for the video - I think I notice a certain Aussie shepherd bark part way through cheering his buddy on :):laugh:

Thanks LP - he is a big striding dog and it feels quite odd running him after watching all the more compact dogs fly around.

Yes, it was a well planned trial in terms of heat policy. Can't believe that was Ziggy's cheer squad :laugh:

ETA for huski: The beagle was an ex-quarantine dog :)

Edited by The Spotted Devil

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was ace TSD. Good to see all the pooches being co-operative most of the time. Ziggy looked especially well behaved, especially at your 'Zig watch'.

I'd love to do something like that with Bronte, but I think that it would be just too many strange things going on for her to cope with. Maybe little Ren will grow up and get the opportunity one day.

Have to add a brag, and so early in the year :vomit: Tonight we had a ribbon Agility trial. It was Polo's first run in agility since our weave training over Christmas. I did run him a couple of times in Agility last year knowing he didn't weave. I was chuffed that he did lovely contacts tonight and then... he weaved!!! All 12 poles :laugh: He finished the course with only one crunchy part to go clear and take 1st place ;) Rogan then put in a nice run to win Masters and backed it up with a nice run and a generous see saw call to win Open Agility too!! So three runs for 3 Q's and 3 1sts!! What good boys I have :eek:

Have to add a brag, and so early in the year :eek: Tonight we had a ribbon Agility trial. It was Polo's first run in agility since our weave training over Christmas. I did run him a couple of times in Agility last year knowing he didn't weave. I was chuffed that he did lovely contacts tonight and then... he weaved!!! All 12 poles :eek: He finished the course with only one crunchy part to go clear and take 1st place ;) Rogan then put in a nice run to win Masters and backed it up with a nice run and a generous see saw call to win Open Agility too!! So three runs for 3 Q's and 3 1sts!! What good boys I have :vomit:

:laugh: Well done FHRP!!! Go the UG boys :mad

Have to add a brag, and so early in the year :o Tonight we had a ribbon Agility trial. It was Polo's first run in agility since our weave training over Christmas. I did run him a couple of times in Agility last year knowing he didn't weave. I was chuffed that he did lovely contacts tonight and then... he weaved!!! All 12 poles :laugh: He finished the course with only one crunchy part to go clear and take 1st place :eek: Rogan then put in a nice run to win Masters and backed it up with a nice run and a generous see saw call to win Open Agility too!! So three runs for 3 Q's and 3 1sts!! What good boys I have :eek:

Awesome work! Seriously I am in total awe of people who train, let alone trial more than one dog. An incredible effort!

Have to add a brag, and so early in the year :( Tonight we had a ribbon Agility trial. It was Polo's first run in agility since our weave training over Christmas. I did run him a couple of times in Agility last year knowing he didn't weave. I was chuffed that he did lovely contacts tonight and then... he weaved!!! All 12 poles ;) He finished the course with only one crunchy part to go clear and take 1st place :eek: Rogan then put in a nice run to win Masters and backed it up with a nice run and a generous see saw call to win Open Agility too!! So three runs for 3 Q's and 3 1sts!! What good boys I have :(

:laugh::eek::o Huge congrats Lara ! That is a great effort

Have to add a brag, and so early in the year :D Tonight we had a ribbon Agility trial. It was Polo's first run in agility since our weave training over Christmas. I did run him a couple of times in Agility last year knowing he didn't weave. I was chuffed that he did lovely contacts tonight and then... he weaved!!! All 12 poles :D He finished the course with only one crunchy part to go clear and take 1st place :D Rogan then put in a nice run to win Masters and backed it up with a nice run and a generous see saw call to win Open Agility too!! So three runs for 3 Q's and 3 1sts!! What good boys I have :D

Woooohooooooooooooo!!!! Awesome!!!!!! :D :thumbsup:

Well done everyone! Seems like this is going to be a great year!!

This one isn't about training (well, kind of) or trialling, more about liveability. I've finally got Wikki to chase a toyy in the presence of the other two. They are about to chase their toy one at a time with the other two watching without stealing it from each other. This has taken me 6 months to achieve (Wikki came pre-programmed ot retrieve at 6 months, but CK took her toy if I tried to play with all 3 of them at once.)

Makes it a lot more fun to play with them. I still can't rev them up and do it, but we are working on it.

:rainbowbridge:

Well done Agility Dogs!!! I seemed to miss your runs last night :D

Lomani is sooooo loving her agility at the moment. She ran beautifully last night on 2 tricky masters courses. We got a 3rd place and Q in ADM which was our ADM title!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a bet going with one of my instructors that we would try a 4 jump leadout on this one - it was the best option to get the call off the tunnel/jump afterwards so I thought it was worth it. We managed to pull that part off so I was happy with the run (we won't mention where she missed the jump behind the tunnel and then when I put my front cross on the straight line which made her miss another jump).

Bring on this afternoon's trial!!!!!!

Good luck to everybody competing this weekend :bottom: