2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations to you RubyStar on your CDX pass with Milli :rofl: bad luck with Ruby and her stays :heart: yep know all about that one one annoying black and white has worked out sit stays and now cant do a drop stay ;). ) TSD well done on your 2nd place in ADX :laugh: darn weavers :heart: Well done Leopuppy on your ADM pass. Now that you got it they will come thick and fast. Usually bring cakes for titles. Cost me an arm and a leg when you are at 4 clubs though ;)

Usually bring cakes for titles. Cost me an arm and a leg when you are at 4 clubs though :laugh:

That's usually the case, but it was my first ever CDX pass so was worth celebrating. I (not so) secretly was hoping it would be in aid of Ruby getting a CDX pass, as that truly is worth celebrating for!! There is going to be a party when Ruby gets her CDX title!! So everyone keep a date in 2020 free!!! :rofl: ;)

Here is Ruby's AM trial from Sunday:

Lots of neatening up to do, but I honestly couldn't be happier with her. She was happy, for the most part she was concentrating on the job at hand, she didn't run off to greet the stewards or the judge, she didn't lag, and was just a good girl!! :laugh:

I will upload the PM trial tomorrow night maybe, falling asleep at the keyboard here :rofl:

Nice work RubyStar and Ruby she was a very good girl. Kenz says we are coming to WA play we much prefer the look of your heel patterns compared to the zillion position heel patterns we get with not much heelwork in between.

Well done to Xena98, TSD and Leopuppy - do you take cake to training to celebrate with your mates :laugh:

We were chatting about this at agility training last night - we have so many good agility/jumping dogs at our club that we'd be too ill from eating all the cake to be able to run our dogs if we celebrated every time someone did really well :eek: It's a blessing, though, in terms of training and experience to learn from :thumbsup:

Ruby looks lovely :eek:

:) TSD In a small training group we used to have (before Adelaide Nationals and a bit after), we used to celebrate after training with a bottle of Moet. Trouble is, it started to get a bit expensive as we started to get better. :laugh: We ended up with 2 Ag Chs from that group, though - don't know if it was the champagne or what! :hug:

Wow, congratulations on all the weekend's successes!!

Ruby looked great RubStar, congrats on the pass.

Well done on the ADM title Leopuppy, definitely worth a bottle of bubbles at our club :)

Well done to Xena98, TSD and Leopuppy - do you take cake to training to celebrate with your mates :rofl:

We were chatting about this at agility training last night - we have so many good agility/jumping dogs at our club that we'd be too ill from eating all the cake to be able to run our dogs if we celebrated every time someone did really well :hug: It's a blessing, though, in terms of training and experience to learn from :)

Ruby looks lovely :laugh:

We'd all be so fat from all the cake eating none of us would be able to get around the courses anymore :D

But then we have a LOT of very successful agility triallers :rofl:.

Now... maybe we need to consider that for obedience though ;-). I'm a little like RS - if Leo ever gets a UD pass, let alone that UD title, we might have a national party!! :rofl:

Now... maybe we need to consider that for obedience though ;-). I'm a little like RS - if Leo ever gets a UD pass, let alone that UD title, we might have a national party!! :)

After lots of complete fails and plenty more near misses, celebrating the small things like a single pass is what will keep me going!! If I wait until she gets the title, I might well be into retirement!

Edited by RubyStar

Nice work RubyStar and Ruby she was a very good girl. Kenz says we are coming to WA play we much prefer the look of your heel patterns compared to the zillion position heel patterns we get with not much heelwork in between.

Your SA judge gave us a very nice hw pattern in Open when he came over for the Western Classic in early March. I really enjoyed it and found it very reasonable. :eek:

Well I had to put in this brag. We had a double agility trial and Inka managed 4 first places this morning. :thanks: Poor little Gabby had problems passing in anything except for 1 class that was because it wasnt raining. We failed 3 classes cause of the rain. It obviously melts Gabby's little brain cells when she gets wet :laugh: Afternoon we did fair better and Gabby got 3 first places and Inka got a 2nd and a 3rd. They just worked like a treat havent had that kind of results for awhile :laugh:

Sounds like you've had a great day xena98!! A big congrats!!

I finally have a brag I can put in here... me and Lottie had our first ccd trial today, and we passed and came second - super proud of my girl :thanks::laugh::laugh:

Way to go Lottie - knew she could do it - fantastic work LuvLottie :thanks: .

Well done xena98 as well with the agility. I was so glad I wasn't entered when I woke up this morning and it was pouring with rain :laugh: . The disappointment at not being entered totally vanished.

HI LUv Lottie wrote in the Aussie Thread lol but anyway congratulations again.

Yes well everytime I went in with Gabby and poured so this morning was not much fun at all and than this evening (dint finish till 6.30) was absolutely freezing. Last 2 classes I think I had brain freeze with being tired and so were the girls. Hopefully next weekend we'll have sunny weather at least warm :thanks: