2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks

Just thought I'd pop in a pic of Annie with some of her winnings...we couldn't fit them all in the photo, so just put the high in trial one in (I think we ended up with 6 ribbons- quallie, winner Novice, highest scoring Northern Member Novice, highest scoring Northen Member, highest in trial AND our title!) To say we scooped the pool is an understatement!

th_AnnieNoviceWin.jpg

just want to share my little brag! we had our first ever agility trial tonight! We got a Q in both novice jumpers and novice strategic pairs AND we got first place in both!! granted it was only a small fundraising trial, but it was still an awesome night! :D

just want to share my little brag! we had our first ever agility trial tonight! We got a Q in both novice jumpers and novice strategic pairs AND we got first place in both!! granted it was only a small fundraising trial, but it was still an awesome night! :D

Gees 2 Q ans 2 first places in your first trial - can't ask for better than that - well done terrific training effort :thumbsup:

Gees 2 Q ans 2 first places in your first trial - can't ask for better than that - well done terrific training effort :thumbsup:

Thanks ptolomy! the night certainly exceeded our goals! i am stoked with my girl, she has earnt a relaxing day followed by a swim in the cool this arvo ;) hehe we still have plenty to learn, but it gave us a great indication on strengths/weaknesses etc! we will probably do one more trial this year, then train our butts off ready to come out faster and more confident for 2012 :laugh:

A massive congrats on lots of awesome results!!! These DOLer dogs are so clever :thumbsup: :D

WELL.... I finally have a big brag (one I thought i'd NEVER get!!).

Today, me and Lottie finished off our CCD title with two lovely passes out of two trials, and 2, 2nd places (what a shame about countbacks :laugh: ) :D :champagne::cooldance: I couldn't believe she worked so nicely in the first trial, which started at 12pm and was around 32 degrees outside!!! Very proud of my little girl today. And last night, we had an agility trial, and she ran the nicest run she's done so far, just a shame she knocked one bar!!!

I know it's not a big big brag but I'm so proud of my girl today. We had a members comp and gained 1st place with a 195. (an onlead heeling pattern, stand for exam, short off lead recall, which I've never done with her before, a finish off lead and 1 min sit and down stay)

I figure it's not bad for a dog who is dog aggressive and not my dog but a dog that I only train now and then.

A massive congrats on lots of awesome results!!! These DOLer dogs are so clever :thumbsup: :D

WELL.... I finally have a big brag (one I thought i'd NEVER get!!).

Today, me and Lottie finished off our CCD title with two lovely passes out of two trials, and 2, 2nd places (what a shame about countbacks :laugh: ) :D :champagne::cooldance: I couldn't believe she worked so nicely in the first trial, which started at 12pm and was around 32 degrees outside!!! Very proud of my little girl today. And last night, we had an agility trial, and she ran the nicest run she's done so far, just a shame she knocked one bar!!!

your last run was awesome! :) ur girl had such a pretty smile at the end! hehe congrats on your obedience achievement! :)

Well done to Bedazzled and Brookie who today scored 197 in UD and 198 in open and took out high in trial. Mate you are setting the bar very high ;)

Little Cider Bear managed her first lot of open stays to finish second to Brookie in the morning and then managed another lot of stays in the arvo to win open. Good girl Soggy Bear (and she was as it rained most of the day!)

Way to go Brookie and Soggy (and bedazzledx2 and Ptolomy). The standard of obedience is so very high over in WA and you two are certainly the bench mark :thumbsup:. Always pushing each other to achieve bigger and better things. Well done guys :).