Agility Brace Class

Very funny video. Hey RS re the comment about both dogs offering a 2o2o that is in part how I proofed my girls 2o2o stimultaneously and got Kenz to drive harder over the scramble. Ness only has one at training so I sent both kids over the scramble and the first one Kenz came out of position so I paid Ness for sticking hers - well the look on her face was priceless and we repeated it and both kids held position :laugh: . I have often ended up with 2 dogs in my weavers at home as well :o .

But agree with the comment about undoing training and I wouldn't do it with two dogs I was trialling still but Ness was semi-retired so I mostly focused on ensuring Kenz was doing the obstacle correctly.

What a hoot :laugh:

... sort of reminds me of the time at an agilty trial where my friend and I were in neighbouring rings at the same time, we also trained together. We didn't realise we were running at the same time, until my Rotti heard her calling her Collie Rough, and then my girl immediately left our ring and joined them in their ring... and completed the rest of their run with them.

We both swear the dogs went through the tyre at the same time, but have no idea how they fit. It was incredible to watch, even though it was over in a few seconds. Neither my friend or I realised what was going on until it was over. Of course all the by standers were thinking the Rotti was attacking the Collie Rough :confused: but they were mates having a wow of a time.

Needless to say, we girls made a plan that if ever we ran in adjacent rings in the future, we would ask to wait until the other was finished. :o

If I remember correctly, we may have done them out of a Masters pass that day. :wave: