Which Breed Makes The Cutest Puppies?

Henrietta

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there such a thing as a non-cute puppy? I think not!

I must say apart from the obvious (Border Collies, of course :)) - Borzoi puppies are quite adorable! Oh, and can't forget those Springers!

• 2 months later...

Since this thread has been resurrected:

264913_10150279742664188_652619187_9225973_3880413_n.jpg

I only have 3 photos of my little girl as a puppy, since I got her when she was 3 years (a few months ago). Her former owner sent me this! All puppies are cute, but silver poodles... :love:

Edited by Alkhe

I find corgis and frenchies to be the cutest of the cute! Something about little stumpy puppies I just cannot resist..

I'm a complete sucker for my breed as pups though. Iggies! So lanky and awkward with knobbly knees, big feet and gigantic eyes.. omgsh <3.

here is my Boomer as a baby (about 12 weeks, I think) Who could resist!?

boomer1.jpg

boomer2.jpg

Benshiva, OMG :love: :love: :love: :love:

Sorry - but you are ALL wrong!!

Shetland Sheepdogs are the cutest puppies!!!! (I am not biased at all....)

Here are some more sheltie puppies.

Love looking at all the baby photos - all of them are so cute :laugh:

Shelties, naturally :laugh:

I didn't see this thread the first time around but I have to say I couldn't believe it took until post 201 for you girls to finally post a sheltie puppy pic :scold::laugh: .

How could you resist this face? :)

jonty2.jpg

mjonty.jpg

Well I've just caught up with lots & lots of puppy pics, and I'm feeling all warm & gooey :)

I really don't think you could find a puppy that isn't just gorgeous, but I have to say that the Samoyeds win. Closely followed by the cockers & the corgis.

Hmmm, think I might have to go back to page 1 & check again, just to make sure :)

loving this thread :D

I too am in the 'clucky over puppies' brigade, even if I don't want to own one :laugh:

I particularly like fluffy puppies (even though in adults I usually prefer smooth-coated dogs, go figure), and corgi puppies for some reason, but they are all cute of course :love:

And while I am a HUGE sighthound lover, the puppies are not among the cutest :scared: except perhaps for Borzoi babies :)

Edited by Daisy