The Reason My Staffords Should Be Crated At Night

2staffys

We used to crate both our sbt's at night but lately have been giving them the run of the spare room. Hubby and I went out for dinner the other night and hubby insisted that we put them "to bed" where I was of the opinion to leave them outside as we do during the day. Well we went with hubby's idea and this is what we came home to......

post-35278-1301462275_thumb.jpg

post-35278-1301462297_thumb.jpg

Another soft toy bites the dust!!!

Staffys are awesome :happydance:

Ours are 5, 5.5 and 6 and they still get crated when unsupervised. I don't think I'll ever trust them to behave themselves!

The little black one does this almost daily. My heart is broken. OH thinks it's funny so he gets to clean it up now.

post-10864-1301464006_thumb.jpg

We used to crate both our sbt's at night but lately have been giving them the run of the spare room. Hubby and I went out for dinner the other night and hubby insisted that we put them "to bed" where I was of the opinion to leave them outside as we do during the day. Well we went with hubby's idea and this is what we came home to......

post-35278-1301462275_thumb.jpg

post-35278-1301462297_thumb.jpg

Another soft toy bites the dust!!!

What fun. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance::champagne:

Wow,looks like they had a ball. Unbelievable amount of stuffing, how big was the toy????

Great pics - we are renovating the house at the momment - had just finished the lounge and came home to find the following modification to the windows. Clearly the little darlings could not see outside to their satisfaction. :cry:

It looks even worse now as we were so scared they would get caught in the cord that we have cut that off as well until the new blind comes! I fear we will never finish the house as they seem to follow along adding "finishing touches" to every room.

post-35855-1301481042_thumb.jpg

Wow,looks like they had a ball. Unbelievable amount of stuffing, how big was the toy????

Great pics - we are renovating the house at the momment - had just finished the lounge and came home to find the following modification to the windows. Clearly the little darlings could not see outside to their satisfaction. :cry:

It looks even worse now as we were so scared they would get caught in the cord that we have cut that off as well until the new blind comes! I fear we will never finish the house as they seem to follow along adding "finishing touches" to every room.

Oh no! :)

:D :D :D ;)

I showed this to OH and he said that the doggies would have had soooo much fun. :cheer:

Pity you didn't have a

when he was a wee puppy.

I love how at the end Elbie's like "Oh no! There's a camera. How do I turn this damn thing off?!" :eek:

I showed this to OH and he said that the doggies would have had soooo much fun. :cheer:

Pity you didn't have a

when he was a wee puppy.

Great pics - we are renovating the house at the momment - had just finished the lounge and came home to find the following modification to the windows. Clearly the little darlings could not see outside to their satisfaction. :eek:

:):) :p

It is refreshing to know that other people have to deal with this stuff.

The video is hilarious

Awwww it's snowing :cheer:

But hey, better a toy than the couch :eek:

Unfortunately they had done the same to an old couch we put outside, that ended up at the tip!

I am amazed that the doona still remains intact. Give them time I suppose.

I took these the other day

1st pic, not knowing I was watching them tear my hubby's shoe to bits

post-35278-1301530944_thumb.jpg

and "oh no we've been caught"

post-35278-1301530970_thumb.jpg

Pity you didn't have a

when he was a wee puppy.

hahaahhha i love it! very very cute!!

one of myu dogs has a thing for pillows - he humps them, then rips them to shreds... therefore - no more pillows for him. lol