Deniliquin Kennel Club 16/17 April

tarakay

You should add Corowa to the title it's at the same venue, show was on today.

Group 7

BIG - Mini Poodle - Hopkins

RUBIG - Keeshond - Wyhoon

Baby - Skipp

Group 4

BIG - Ridgeback

RUBIG - Borzoi

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group 2

BIG Border Terrier

RUIG Smooth Foxie

Lovley day! Blondie and Dexter beat me n Fancy for BP of breed :mad:) My Sassy got a nice BOB and shortlisted for group, kids have exhausted me and back home now :)

Fancy in Sweepies and was given 4th, lol!! He placed his winners up to 5 even though there where only 3 sashes! lol! Miss Pantz was not in a mood to be a show dog today! (Dexter has been teaching her naughty things ;) lol!!

Edited by Missymoo

Fancy in Sweepies and was given 4th, lol!! He placed his winners up to 5 even though there where only 3 sashes! lol! Miss Pantz was not in a mood to be a show dog today! (Dexter has been teaching her naughty things :mad lol!!

Dexter is certainly teaching her naughty habits, Fancy was caught with the silver shade mesh in her mouth when we got back to Anne's!

She had pulled it through the PP40 :)

Grp 3 GSP

RUBIG Gordon Setter

BPIG Clumber

BPIG Clumber :mad

congratulations

Thanks Rebanne... what a great day.. I posted elsewhere that it was a great day, gorgeous weather, the best banana cake, great friends .. BPIG and we get to do it all again tomorrow....

And if SWAY is lucky I might just glance in her direction with some derogatory remark.... for which no doubt she will have an ample comeback :)

Grp 3 GSP

RUBIG Gordon Setter

BPIG Clumber

BPIG Clumber :)

congratulations

Thanks Rebanne... what a great day.. I posted elsewhere that it was a great day, gorgeous weather, the best banana cake, great friends .. BPIG and we get to do it all again tomorrow....

And if SWAY is lucky I might just glance in her direction with some derogatory remark.... for which no doubt she will have an ample comeback :)

I didn't get any banana cake :mad I love banana cake

And that is what makes a good show. :mad

May say im a little pissed I did not get any banana cake!

RUBIS border terrier.

:D Well Done Gaela !! RUBIS with your Junior bitch Bohunt Pandamonium. :laugh:

:laugh: Ch Bohunt Pillow Fight was awarded RUBIS a fortnight ago as well !! :(

Edited by SwaY

Thanks for posting results :(

I will see you all tomorrow - I'll be the one with the crazy Aussie :D

Thanks, now I know which person to avoid. :laugh:

Yeah I bet you wouldnt say that if she was carrying banana cake!!!!!!!

Well that is true, best she comes with cake then :laugh:

SWAY it was her young bitch I believe, I know cause she knocked me out for JR! lol!! Nice to see rarer breeds go up :D

OMG Mercedes was that YOU I was chatting too in Sweepies?!! HI!!!! lmao!! Clumber baby is soooo cooooote!!!!! She didnt thing Mz Pantz was nearly as fun as Dexter! lol

SWAY it was her young bitch I believe, I know cause she knocked me out for JR! lol!! Nice to see rarer breeds go up :laugh:

OMG Mercedes was that YOU I was chatting too in Sweepies?!! HI!!!! lmao!! Clumber baby is soooo cooooote!!!!! She didnt thing Mz Pantz was nearly as fun as Dexter! lol

Yes it was me, and you said you wont be there tomorrow... then I hope Dexter is in sweepies....my poor Rosie wont know what to do with out Dexter or his look alike in front of her... after all they have always been there...... :D