Deniliquin Kennel Club 16/17 April

tarakay

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let everyone know, that if you are doing Corowa & District Kennel Club (on the same grounds) on Friday 15th, as well as the Deni double on Saturday and Sunday, you can set up at ring side after 2.00pm on Thursday.

There are 533 entered on Friday and just over 660 on Saturday and Sunday.

Group numbers on Friday are:

Toys 96

Terriers 58

Gundogs 89

Hounds 56

Working 107

Utility 69 and Non-Sporting 58.

See you there, Jan Seary

Hi everyone,

Right now (Tuesday) the weather is overcast, cold (heaters definitely ON!!) with occasional light showers and a forecast maximum of 15 degrees.

Forecast is for showers on Wednesday and Thursday, for Friday a few showers, clearing later, min 8 and warming up to a max of 22 degrees. Partly cloudy on Saturday and mostly sunny on Sunday with forecast tops both days of 23 degrees, overnight lows of 9. Campers rug up warm!

So it is likely to be wet underfoot, pack a light rain coat and also something warm you can take off, if and when the sun comes out.

For a last minute check on the weather before you leave home go to www.bom.gov.au ; over the weather map “go to weather for” New South Wales, and then under “Forecasts” you want the “7-day town forecasts” for Albury.

Cheers, Jan

No but Daphne is entered. We're leaving for Sydney tomorrow for my BIL's 40th birthday party and Bilbo Baggins & BBJ will be staying at my house and showing Daphne for me.

Really sad I'm not going to get to do this show as it is one of my all-time favourites.

I got my numbers yesterday but sadly Daphne won't be showing as Bilbo Baggins is not able to come up after all. If anyone is interested in showing a Fauve and can pick her up from boarding kennels in Albury they're welcome to :laugh: but looks like its not our weekend.

Steve has just taken all the dogs off for boarding with the exception of Marie who will be looked after by a local friend so she can stay warm and comfy in her normal situation. Wish I could cancel this weekend but sadly Steve won't be in it :shrug:

Does anyone know how the ground is holding up? Have Albury recieved a lot of rain? Thinking of coming up and spectating on Saturday!

I remember seeing people losing their shoes running around the ring in the mud a few years ago, Lol!