Deniliquin Kennel Club 16/17 April

tarakay

I was happy with Finn for the weekend too.

Friday - RUBIG, InterIG

Sat - BOB with 13 foxies!

Sun - BOB against the same 13 foxies and InterIG.

Whooot Whoooot!!

Seems the bitches in season worked to your advantage :rofl:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CaptainCourageous
:rofl: This is one of the best grounds I have ever shown on....this show will be 7 rings, 7 judges.....

Thurgoona Equestrian Centre is a nice site.

CC

I had an amazing weekend! So much fun! It was nice to be in NSW again for a show weekend .... it has been a very long time. Although I'll admit, my trecks into NSW are usually only just across the border :)

Got Best in Group on Friday with my boy and Best in Group on Sunday with my girl. Seriously could have knocked me over with a feather!!! They've been very spoiled today :p

I was happy with Finn for the weekend too.

Friday - RUBIG, InterIG

Sat - BOB with 13 foxies!

Sun - BOB against the same 13 foxies and InterIG.

Whooot Whoooot!!

Seems the bitches in season worked to your advantage :)

Yes, although it makes for bloody hard work trying to keep the boy's mind on the job at hand!

I had an amazing weekend! So much fun! It was nice to be in NSW again for a show weekend .... it has been a very long time. Although I'll admit, my trecks into NSW are usually only just across the border :)

Got Best in Group on Friday with my boy and Best in Group on Sunday with my girl. Seriously could have knocked me over with a feather!!! They've been very spoiled today :p

Huge congrats, very well desereved!!!!!

well done, I was going to track you down and give you congrts in person it feels so good when you do well with the rear breeds.way to go.

I am a little upset I missed out on the scones, I put them down to pack up and when I came back Anne had taken them back. :laugh:

The company was another thing to take into consideration, look at the faces they pull when you are not looking. :laugh:

208800_1609451770804_1671534979_1129276_1738229_n.jpg

206458_1609452250816_1671534979_1129278_2978820_n.jpg

But I GOT THE SCONES :) :p

:thumbsup: Fantastic show and fantastic weather....

Hope everyone had a great time and look forwards to seeing some of you in August at the same venue....... :confused:

we did have a great time but I hope not to be there in August :thumbsup: ( hopefully will be home with puppies! )