Deniliquin Kennel Club 16/17 April

tarakay

The show secretary ahs asked me to advise people that entries are still open by mail and or Ozentries, they have 7 judges and 7 rings so we should all get away early.There is a Neuter class at these shows, anyone travelling up to or from Sydney Royal could break their trip. Hope to see you there. :cheer:

Edited by tarakay

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that the Equestrian Centre grounds are great for campers with plenty of showers and toilets, dont think we have ever waited to use the amenities. Well you will be there for the Murray Valley International shows in August.

Ohh anyone available to give me a hand on Friday and Saturday?? a couple of baby group 7's and a puppy group 7... (her first show...)

I'll be there but now on my own!!

Hiya,

I am in Group 7 with Dallys on those days if you need a hand we would be happy to help

cheers

Ohh anyone available to give me a hand on Friday and Saturday?? a couple of baby group 7's and a puppy group 7... (her first show...)

Hiya,

I am in Group 7 with Dallys on those days if you need a hand we would be happy to help

cheers

I am happy to help as well :cheer:

Thanks Rebanne, :winner: I'll take all the help I can get!

:laugh: This is one of the best grounds I have ever shown on....this show will be 7 rings, 7 judges.....

But there is a heap of room and fantastic camping....the weather here atm is also the lovely days around 23......

I am so glad this is a local show, for me, but I think I would travel for this one.......

They also have a 3 day show in August which is International judges .....would not miss these one's either

Edited by Mandalay

Have to agree with Mandalay these are the best shows in our area the grounds surpass the others because of the camping and areas where you can exercise the dogs cant wait for the august ones either.

I bit the bullet and entered, looking forward to it, just hoping work will ok me doing a half day on Friday so I can drive down in daylight!

Looking forward to the international weekend in August too - going to be a massive Aussie turn out :laugh: