Deniliquin Kennel Club 16/17 April

tarakay

SWAY it was her young bitch I believe, I know cause she knocked me out for JR! lol!! Nice to see rarer breeds go up :laugh:

OMG Mercedes was that YOU I was chatting too in Sweepies?!! HI!!!! lmao!! Clumber baby is soooo cooooote!!!!! She didnt thing Mz Pantz was nearly as fun as Dexter! lol

Yes it was me, and you said you wont be there tomorrow... then I hope Dexter is in sweepies....my poor Rosie wont know what to do with out Dexter or his look alike in front of her... after all they have always been there...... :laugh:

Fancy Pants will there tomorrow, Anne is showing her in sweepies for Amy. :D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SWAY it was her young bitch I believe, I know cause she knocked me out for JR! lol!! Nice to see rarer breeds go up :laugh:

OMG Mercedes was that YOU I was chatting too in Sweepies?!! HI!!!! lmao!! Clumber baby is soooo cooooote!!!!! She didnt thing Mz Pantz was nearly as fun as Dexter! lol

Yes it was me, and you said you wont be there tomorrow... then I hope Dexter is in sweepies....my poor Rosie wont know what to do with out Dexter or his look alike in front of her... after all they have always been there...... :laugh:

Fancy Pants will there tomorrow, Anne is showing her in sweepies for Amy. :D

And I will be there with Rhubarb cake this time not banana...

BEST IN SHOW ENGLISH SETTER ....must have been the Rhubarb cake for that slip up....LOL

I should know better, I was staring at it before it went in :)

RHUBARB cake was to die for, can't wait for scones tomorrow !!

BEST IN SHOW ENGLISH SETTER ....must have been the Rhubarb cake for that slip up....LOL

I should know better, I was staring at it before it went in :)

RHUBARB cake was to die for, can't wait for scones tomorrow !!

You are forgiven and well done on your group win.