Udx

Can I tell you how much I hate multiple retrieve??? Brookie put down a stunning round in UDX only to fail the last exercise..the dreaded MR. I really don't know how this can possibly equate to any real life situation that anyone in their right mind would train for.... Ok dog go out in a straight line and retrieve a small flat thing that you can't see and no you are not allowed to find it by scent... Oh and do it twice. :(

Until MR he had only lost two points.

On a brighter note he won UD :D

Yeap that MR is a pain in the bum alright. Wish that we could do only 1 of them. Or have the last UDX exercise as a multi choice like doing gloves, or one speak (Tux would love that).

But at least Brookie won UD for you :)

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a freindly reminder to the Vic competiters Westernport Obed trial is still open, trial is on 25th Aug, entries close 17th Aug at kcc Park, come along & have some fun, yes it is a late start 11am, class winners get to select their prizes, raffle as well with great prizes :D :D BBQ will be on :D

Kallistar are you going to be at the trial this weekend?? If so come and say hi thumbsup1.gif we will be the ones drinking after failing UDX yet again rofl1.gif

:rofl: So let's be honest here ... you'll be the ones drinking whatever happens in UDX, right! :laugh: Seriously .. good luck, and may the obedience gods smile on you and the boys.

:rofl: Tassie I was going to say I think they seem to play by the "a drink for every exercise the dog passes" and "a drink for every exercise the dog fails" :rofl:. Hedging their bets both ways I think.

Good luck to the boys though :thumbsup:.

Don't forget any unwanted toller or aussie are welcome to be air dropped as you fly over Adelaide and I'll be waiting with garlic prawns :laugh:.

Edited by ness

Ahh is that the smell I keep on smelling every so often. Had been wondering about that :rofl: Seriously good luck you never know different place they might just do it lol

I thought it was double or triple on the pass and just a glass for the fail or was that the other way round :rofl: Cant remember too much :champagne::champagne::champagne: and :party::rofl:

Kallistar are you going to be at the trial this weekend?? If so come and say hi thumbsup1.gif we will be the ones drinking after failing UDX yet again rofl1.gif

Why didn't you tell me that you was going to come across and enter the Vic State trial? I would of entered even if it was just for the laughs. Good luck and I hope that you have heaps of fun and enjoy yourselves trialing here in Vic. On Sunday I am going to a Guinea Pig show (never been to one of them before) Are you going to come back for the Melbourne Royal?

Why didn't you tell me that you was going to come across and enter the Vic State trial? I would of entered even if it was just for the laughs. Good luck and I hope that you have heaps of fun and enjoy yourselves trialing here in Vic. On Sunday I am going to a Guinea Pig show (never been to one of them before) Are you going to come back for the Melbourne Royal?

Sorry -we booked it ages ago and it kind of snuck up on us - not sure either of us are ready and today has been a mad rush of bathing Scoota, buying clothes, having hair cut and packing.

Neither of us are heading back to your Royal - we can never get cheap flights or accommodation because of the footy finals.

Scoota will head to Brisbane at the end of the year for some R & R and we will do a trial or two while we are away - but this will be his last interstate trip. He is handing over his guernsey to Cider.

Sorry -we booked it ages ago and it kind of snuck up on us - not sure either of us are ready and today has been a mad rush of bathing Scoota, buying clothes, having hair cut and packing.

Neither of us are heading back to your Royal - we can never get cheap flights or accommodation because of the footy finals.

Scoota will head to Brisbane at the end of the year for some R & R and we will do a trial or two while we are away - but this will be his last interstate trip. He is handing over his guernsey to Cider.

Buggar. Yes the footy does strange things at that time of year. Oh well I don't get to see Scooter again.

I hope that Cider appreciates Scooter's guernsey.

Have fun no matter what happens and make sure that you let us all know how you get on

• 4 weeks later...

Have my own brag...we are one step closer to Gr Ch :thumbsup: Brookie quallied in UDX on the weekend with a lovely score of 190. Four down, one to go. No pressure!!!! :eek:

He also won UD on 190 so he's being very consistent :D

congrats to you and brookie

• 1 month later...

183 NQ Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Bloody Blind Retrieve. Yes he did bring back both correct articles - he just went via the cape of good hope with the second one.

This exercise sucks in Queensland......

Edited by Ptolomy