Udx

I dont know if I am in the right place so please forgive me, my question is "where can you buy the prescribed box for UD, & what would the price be :)

thank you very much in advance for any help on this question

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murve - hit up Bunnings or your home hardware store for lengths of PVC and connectors. :rofl:. Normally its a couple of dollars a meter of PVC and a dollar or so for each connector.

I use 25mm PVC for my training box and its only 1 or 1.2m rather than 1.5m.

Edited by ness

I dont know if I am in the right place so please forgive me, my question is "where can you buy the prescribed box for UD, & what would the price be :)

thank you very much in advance for any help on this question

If its just for home training make your own. Its easy as. Go down to Bunnings and buy some PVC pipe. Thickness is up to your wallet. Then buy some nylon rope. Cut pipe into 4 equal lengths (I made mine a metre each side) thread rope through and tie off. Hey presto you have a portable box that folds up to fit in the car.

Hey thanks guys :D :D 1/2 the reason for this question my OH has been asked to make a couple but would like a ball park figure of how much to charge the ppl, they are very happy to pay him but he does not want to over price them :laugh:

Oh yes it is for home training

Edited by murve

We had out first trial for the year last night and my little man swallowed some yippee beans on the way to the ring. It was his best performance to date, or maybe I should say his most confident performance, all of the exercises were done with enthusiasm and not once did I think whew we were lucky to pass that one. It was like he knew what he was doing thumbsup1.gif

Now for the sad bit - he didn't pass - missed a down in distance control, something I would have bet my house on that he would never do - but still tickled pink with what I got and just wish I could bottle it.

Very special, magical treats. :rofl:

Seems like my ability to predict 2012 as the year of plenty of UDX passes for a couple of my favorite WA kids was totally spot on and 100% accurate.

Way to go both Brooklyn and Moo (and Bedazzledx2 and Ptolomy). Hoping you spoil both boys rotten :thumbsup:.

Hopefully there is champagne flowing a plenty - I am sure there is :rofl:.

Edited by ness