Udx

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge Congrats Xena98 and Gabby on gaining your UDX pass so happy for you as they are as rare as hens teeth. Looking forward to hearing the champange cork popping when she finally gets that last pass :)

Nothing happening here for Tux and myself as we haven't done any UDX practise for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a long time between drinks but we had a ripper day yesterday and gained a UDX pass of 189...woo hoo!!! He did a sub in wash cloths and farted around with the last leather just to give me a heart attack but the rest of his work was just luverly!!!

For so many trials he has been missing the down in the pim which then bled on to confusion in the wash cloths :eek::( Distance control would then break..argh!!!

I had a lesson with the Guru (we are sooo lucky in WA!) and the dim light is getting a little brighter :D

Just to top off the day we got a 199 in UD....good boy!!! :champagne:

Its been a long time between drinks but we had a ripper day yesterday and gained a UDX pass of 189...woo hoo!!! He did a sub in wash cloths and farted around with the last leather just to give me a heart attack but the rest of his work was just luverly!!!

For so many trials he has been missing the down in the pim which then bled on to confusion in the wash cloths :eek::( Distance control would then break..argh!!!

I had a lesson with the Guru (we are sooo lucky in WA!) and the dim light is getting a little brighter :D

Just to top off the day we got a 199 in UD....good boy!!! :champagne:

Well done on your UDX results today. Yes you are so lucky to have Sue H over there to help. I have all but given up hope of ever getting our UDX title due to his health.

Keep up the good work too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Well after coming back from a very big trip from Sydney Agility Nationals where Gabby won Master Gamblers and forgetting to go to a trial yesterday and managed to get to the one today little Gabby won UDX with a score of 192 and getting her title. What a good little girl. Might have to go away more often I think.

Now its off for another 5 more passes pleaseeeeee lol

Gees as I said on the oz obedience list I think this brag should be in capital letters with a big YIPPPEEE at the end.

Well done and especially after your trip away.

Did you happen to get the round videoed?

Gees as I said on the oz obedience list I think this brag should be in capital letters with a big YIPPPEEE at the end.

Well done and especially after your trip away.

Did you happen to get the round videoed?

No unfortunately I find that when you get things videoed everything goes pear shaped lol

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Gabby just :rock::whee::whee:

found the emoticons as well lol

• 1 month later...

Can I tell you how much I hate multiple retrieve??? Brookie put down a stunning round in UDX only to fail the last exercise..the dreaded MR. I really don't know how this can possibly equate to any real life situation that anyone in their right mind would train for.... Ok dog go out in a straight line and retrieve a small flat thing that you can't see and no you are not allowed to find it by scent... Oh and do it twice. :(

Until MR he had only lost two points.

On a brighter note he won UD :D

yep I know what your talking about it Xena did it that many times that cost us a pass and that was when we did it 3 times. It was always the last article as well. Hello there isnt anything left just go out and search no other article out there but nope cant find it. Its so depressing

Well done and congratulations on passing all the other exercises though

Edited by xena98