Chris Brown On Greyhounds

Trishm

Hi all,

Chris Brown and the 7pm Project producers were up at GAP filming the story last week for airing tonight on the show. Our adoptions are pretty slow at present so we're keeping fingers and toes crossed that this will help move them along a bit :-)!

Larissa

Hi all,

Chris Brown and the 7pm Project producers were up at GAP filming the story last week for airing tonight on the show. Our adoptions are pretty slow at present so we're keeping fingers and toes crossed that this will help move them along a bit :-)!

Larissa

They should also interview people who are neighbours to people who've adopted ex-racing greyhounds...like us.

Greys not only make wonderful pets but they are the loveliest dogs to have living next door. Affectionate, not rabble rousers, cruisy & calm (they only go all out, when they have a sprint)....with the most beautiful eyes!!!!

I'd like to see greys used more for pet therapy in nursing homes (their height & calm make them perfect). Also, if someone will look to the daily walks & bathing, mature aged greys are wonderful pets for the elderly.

Cant wait to see the show, as a Greyt owner (my 2nd) they are THE BEST pets. Having had Setters previously (show dogs) which I totally adored, these dogs are just so misunderstood by the general public. So quiet, and just real couch potatoes!!! Hope the show gets lots of enquiries for adoption.

Hi all,

Larissa

They should also interview people who are neighbours to people who've adopted ex-racing greyhounds...like us.

Greys not only make wonderful pets but they are the loveliest dogs to have living next door. Affectionate, not rabble rousers, cruisy & calm (they only go all out, when they have a sprint)....with the most beautiful eyes!!!!

I'd like to see greys used more for pet therapy in nursing homes (their height & calm make them perfect). Also, if someone will look to the daily walks & bathing, mature aged greys are wonderful pets for the elderly.

Thank you Mita.I have two rescue greys and all my neighbours love them especially my 90 year old neighbours who tell me daily what they get up to.For instance today they picked the the chokoes off their vine and ran around the backyard throwing them at each other! :rofl:

19000 - 450 = :(

Unfortunate, thought the 19000 was Australia wide and the 450 was Victoria only (I think), but still, it can be improved, which is something all the GAPs around Australia have been working on. The story was good...should create more interest from adopters! :thumbsup: Stumpy looks like a cutie!! :D

Does the QLD site still have the pics of Grey's they have waiting for adoption? Have a friend at work who might be interested...but i looked on the site but can't find pics of those available...just to start them looking...