cassie

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou everyone!!! :)

:thumbsup: OH Cassie well done :D

Moose is choccy box cute :D

Can't wait to see pics of you both debuting in the ring !!

fifi

Just promise not to laugh??!!! :o

His first show will be the annual Bernese Club of SA specialty on 10th July (perfect timing for us! He turns 3 months the week before) and then I'm sure we'll be out at SACA soon after that for anyone who wants to come say hi.

First few nights have gone well, he woke us up once at 4.30am his first night, took him out to toilet then straight back to bed (wish I'd discovered crate training years ago now!) and last night he slept right through! :thumbsup:

Will add some more pics soon, have got some great smiling ones! :D

Thankyou everyone!!! :)

:thumbsup: OH Cassie well done :D

Moose is choccy box cute :D

Can't wait to see pics of you both debuting in the ring !!

fifi

Just promise not to laugh??!!! :o

His first show will be the annual Bernese Club of SA specialty on 10th July (perfect timing for us! He turns 3 months the week before) and then I'm sure we'll be out at SACA soon after that for anyone who wants to come say hi.

First few nights have gone well, he woke us up once at 4.30am his first night, took him out to toilet then straight back to bed (wish I'd discovered crate training years ago now!) and last night he slept right through! :thumbsup:

Will add some more pics soon, have got some great smiling ones! :D

Since when is there an Annual Bernese Club Of SA specialty????

My babies will be hilarious with him they will be big donkey-sauruses as they will be 5 months and 3 1/2 weeks and still in baby hahahaaha.

hope I make it to that show (I havent even seen a schedule for it) as I am expecting Berner babies around then.

He is really handsome Cassie!

Since when is there an Annual Bernese Club Of SA specialty????

My babies will be hilarious with him they will be big donkey-sauruses as they will be 5 months and 3 1/2 weeks and still in baby hahahaaha.

hope I make it to that show (I havent even seen a schedule for it) as I am expecting Berner babies around then.

He is really handsome Cassie!

Eeeek now I feel stupid! :o Ros mentioned the club show to me, and I assumed it was an annual thing??? She mentioned the VIC specialty as well, I just thought they must be held every year, although she didn't say this, that's just my silly brain :laugh: The show on the 10th of July is at Angle Vale, website just says "More details to come" so I don't know anything else sorry!

Can't wait for your babies to meet my baby, what fun! :D

moose is gorgeous, Bernese mountain dogs are so fluffy they must be alot of work with brushing them

No they don't take that much work really, they aren't difficult to groom. Although having said that I've never had to care for a show coat before so ask me again in 18 months :laugh:

Photos uploading now!!! :)