Dogzonline Community Quilt - Erny Not You Erny -

Steve

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone clever enough to be able to copy the front of the Calendula (?sp?) tea, package onto a square ;) ... I think that just might give her a giggle !!!

Just want to wish Ernie all the very best for a really quick recovery, we need her back on line ASAP...

you can scan the packet and then print it out on a special iron on transfer and iron it on to a fabric. If anyone has a a packet of the tea scan it and send it to me and I will do it for you.

I was looking for photos I took when I was brewing it up when I was treating a pug bitch with terrible skin condition when she came back home. I used it because of all the times that Judi raved about how good it was so I was talking with her, I sent her photos of before and after - the difference it made in such a short time was amazing. Unfortunately I can not find the pics I was after but google is still my friend. :D

Calendula Tea pics on Google

This is a fantastic idea, I am happy to buy some fat quarters if someone will do what needs to be done - I think the calendula flowers and tea on it would be the finishing touch knowing how passionate Judi is about it. :thumbsup:

I have more material than I care to admit-I will see if I can work out an applique or something and post back-i think that my quilt shop may have some material of tea cups/pots so i will just have to go and check it out.

Im really glad to see that some clever DOLers are able to get this going :thumbsup: I think it should bring a big smile to Ernie's face when she sees it :D ...

Nearly done but where do I send it?

Please send 6 and 1/2 inch squares to P.O. Box 31 , Ganmain,NSW 2702

Dont muck around we dont want to drag this out .

Julie

post here!!!!

hehehe!! i found a few 6.5 inch block in my stash.. all sent today express psot

Helen

I bought some off a wonderful seller on ebay...the auction had 8 days to go but she sold me a fat quarter for the starting price anyway. I hope to get it tomorrow so will cut it up ad post off asap.

it is neat looking dog piccies...no calendulas (though the bum of the poodle looks a bit like a calendula flower) :-D

post-26505-0-37699300-1307611955_thumb.jpg

Is anyone clever enough to be able to copy the front of the Calendula (?sp?) tea, package onto a square ;) ... I think that just might give her a giggle !!!

Just want to wish Ernie all the very best for a really quick recovery, we need her back on line ASAP...

you can scan the packet and then print it out on a special iron on transfer and iron it on to a fabric. If anyone has a a packet of the tea scan it and send it to me and I will do it for you.

I was looking for photos I took when I was brewing it up when I was treating a pug bitch with terrible skin condition when she came back home. I used it because of all the times that Judi raved about how good it was so I was talking with her, I sent her photos of before and after - the difference it made in such a short time was amazing. Unfortunately I can not find the pics I was after but google is still my friend. :D

Calendula Tea pics on Google

This is a fantastic idea, I am happy to buy some fat quarters if someone will do what needs to be done - I think the calendula flowers and tea on it would be the finishing touch knowing how passionate Judi is about it. :thumbsup:

I have more material than I care to admit-I will see if I can work out an applique or something and post back-i think that my quilt shop may have some material of tea cups/pots so i will just have to go and check it out.

Im really glad to see that some clever DOLers are able to get this going :thumbsup: I think it should bring a big smile to Ernie's face when she sees it :D ...

Nearly done but where do I send it?

Forgot to say that I posted it

Quick short up date. Erny has had a bit of a set back so will be a bit quiet for the next few days.

Nothing for anyone to be worried about but she isnt doing real posh.Will keep you updated.

Julie

hey Steve,

hope my blocks arrived. they must have been here waiting for ernys quilt to come about.

how is erny today???

cheers

helen

Not real posh today. Your arrived - very beautiful!