I'd Like You All To Meet Bruno

ruthless

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! Angel is a bit of a bitch, isn't she? I'm sure she will make sure he knows his boundaries... lol!

She'll happily lie beside him on the dog bed or the sofa, but if he starts pestering her she'll tell him off. I know she won't hurt him so I'm only intervening to calm him down, not to correct her. I doubt it'll be long before they're playing biteyface together :)

:thumbsup: Bruno definitely suits him!

That video is so simialar to our old SBT and our Young Amstaff. Zola likes to show pups how to play her way and then it's on. She is now 11 yrs old but still loves a game of bitey face. She is invaluable with pups.

I am completely intrigued by his colouring and markings! I like your description of Blue fawn Smut tan point! In some of the inside photos and the video he almost looks blue tan point but then he is so much lighter outside. He's like a blue fawn with a twist :D

• 2 weeks later...

Bruno's fitting in really well so it's with no shame at all that I've decided to make him foster failure #3! Angel and Chopper are happily playing biteyface with him at every opportunity and even Trixie [AKA "the bitch"] has accepted him into the pack. The lord mayor of naughty town is here to stay :D

5851601787_0e94759bc3.jpg

Bruno's fitting in really well so it's with no shame at all that I've decided to make him foster failure #3! Angel and Chopper are happily playing biteyface with him at every opportunity and even Trixie [AKA "the bitch"] has accepted him into the pack. The lord mayor of naughty town is here to stay :D

5851601787_0e94759bc3.jpg

Beautiful pic

And congrats!

I'd just love to add my congratulations to your gorgeous permanent resident! He's such a beautiful boy and it makes me :confused: that he was once on death row. But I'm so glad he was, because now he's part of such a wonderful loving family.

:cooldance::dancingelephant::happydance2::happydance::party: :party: :party:

Oh and give him a huuuuuuuuuge :hug: for me! :D :love:

He's such a beautiful boy and it makes me :confused: that he was once on death row.

I don't get it either. Him and Juno have really great temps, they're social, med-low energy. I can't understand how no one was missing them :confused: