Murray Valley Kennel Club Shows August 5,6 & 7 Update

jan seary

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update.

First of all "Sires On Ice" will be on site over the weekend with their mobile facility to conduct semen evaluations and collection.

Second, Patricia Gilbet has agreed to conduct a couple of "Handler" workshops on Sunday after she finishes judging. If you have looked at their web site, you will know that she ia an All Breeds professional handler in the US and that she taught conformation handling for 4-H and various kennel clubs.

As fun events, on Sunday after our official Junior Handlers, at lunch time we will alsdo hold Ladies and Gentleman handlers - of course with a panel odf supremely well qualified judges!

Cheers, Jan

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: Looks like it is the place to be that w/e Jan..

How is the seminar coming along ??

This is a show not to be missed folks, great grounds, coffee van, Doggie Vans,Camping fantastic with Power & Showers for everyone and International judges were possible...

Look forwards to it........ :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Contact the secretary(email) to let her know of your interest and then she can advise.

Will the Handler workshop on Sunday need to be booked? And would it be very late? I am just so green at Handling, could do with some educating :)

To anyone wanting to stay ( not camping.... ) the local Caravan/Cabin parks are filling up FAST...... get in NOW guys..... See you there.....

Dave

Just to save people some time - none of the Caravan/cabin parks will allow dogs inside the cabins. Even in crates.

:) I believe the "Coachman Motel " allows dogs inside (I have been told)

Alot of people stay at the "Barclay Gardens" dogs welcome....

The Sun is out to-day lets hope this is the same that w/e, cold at night so bring your bed socks & any type of hot water bottle ;)

:laugh: cold nights won't bother me, I'll be snug at home. Because of the puppies I'm not showing but I am doing the seminars. I think I'll rock up mid morning for a cuppa and morning tea and stay on for the seminar. :D

There will still be some greyhounds there though :thumbsup:

:laugh: cold nights won't bother me, I'll be snug at home. Because of the puppies I'm not showing but I am doing the seminars. I think I'll rock up mid morning for a cuppa and morning tea and stay on for the seminar. :D

I think you might need to be there earlier , otherwise who is going to handle your first daughter ???????? Provided of course we actually get there .......

I think you might need to be there earlier , otherwise who is going to handle your first daughter ???????? Provided of course we actually get there .......

and get my feet wet? I don't think so :laugh:

if you do manage to get here I will consider handling Paige for you, wouldn't want her to think I don't love her anymore just cause I have new ones here :laugh:

can't wait to catch up again Anne! We are in the seminar on the friday :)

Lets hope there is a few greys there!!!