I Washed A Chow Chow

I have also done cats without sedation and a rabbit

from this ...

MontyB4.jpg

to this ...

Monty1.jpg

god I miss grooming sometimes :( someone give me a poodle

bahahahaha

I was about to ask you if this is the dog-bashing psycho rabbit, but I guess not seeing you still have that one :laugh:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no that psycho arse of a rabbit is still alive. I just bought him 20kg of food so now he's going to live forever... Sir Reginald goes to puppy class and last hot day he decided to lie in the dog shell pool just squinting at the dogs like 'my pool everyone rack off'.

he attacked an AmBull a few months back ... there is a VERY large dog with a complex out there

no that psycho arse of a rabbit is still alive. I just bought him 20kg of food so now he's going to live forever... Sir Reginald goes to puppy class and last hot day he decided to lie in the dog shell pool just squinting at the dogs like 'my pool everyone rack off'.

he attacked an AmBull a few months back ... there is a VERY large dog with a complex out there

:rofl:

maybe you should try feeding him ferrets? speaking of which, after the rabbit in the jumper I would now like to see a photo of a ferret in a straight jacket, please.

to the OP: sorry about the ot vermin blabber.

I started a new job on thursday and its a dog groomer/dog day care. I see so many awesome breeds like today i washed a chow chow, i thought it was so awesome and when i dried him i hugged him he is as cuddly as a teddy. I love my job :D sorry this is just a random thread but i wanted to share.

where is the photo? :eek:

I want to see big fluffy x shampoo = big mess pic :D

Edited by lilli

maybe you should try feeding him ferrets? speaking of which, after the rabbit in the jumper I would now like to see a photo of a ferret in a straight jacket, please.

funny story one of the ferrets got out the past week, OH went to get the laundry (it's in a room off the garage) and suddenly one of the ferrets threw hiself at the window ala suction cup garfield style :rofl: he went on a rampage and cleared out garage of rodents and was high on the smell of victory

Saying that he was standing on top of the rabbits cage ... who was staring up at him egging him on .... my rabbit is psychotic

funny story one of the ferrets got out the past week, OH went to get the laundry (it's in a room off the garage) and suddenly one of the ferrets threw hiself at the window ala suction cup garfield style :rofl: he went on a rampage and cleared out garage of rodents and was high on the smell of victory

Saying that he was standing on top of the rabbits cage ... who was staring up at him egging him on .... my rabbit is psychotic

:eek::eek::eek:

I was looking forward to a potential visit until you said that....

I started a new job on thursday and its a dog groomer/dog day care. I see so many awesome breeds like today i washed a chow chow, i thought it was so awesome and when i dried him i hugged him he is as cuddly as a teddy. I love my job :D sorry this is just a random thread but i wanted to share.

where is the photo? :eek:

I want to see big fluffy x shampoo = big mess pic :D

It was just my luck when the chow chow walked in i was like yes i can take a photo of him looked at my phone it was dead D: i was so cut. Oh his name is charlie chow, i thought it was an amusing name :laugh:

Oooo i think I know this ChowChow. Was he Brown??

If same dog he is si sweet and just gorgeous. They go to the same trainers as me and he is such a good boy :)

Hahaha yeah he was brown is his name charlie?

Yup thats his name. I think might be the same dog. He is a beautiful specimen and so sweet.

god I miss grooming sometimes :( someone give me a poodle

...or a rabbit! Those pics are gorgeous.

It's a shame you're not grooming any more. Otherwise, I'd turn up with 2 tibbies on your doorstep. :)

In the meantime, dogsrawsome, keep posting about all the new breeds you 'do'. Charlie Chow sure went well.... :thumbsup:

Oooo i think I know this ChowChow. Was he Brown??

If same dog he is si sweet and just gorgeous. They go to the same trainers as me and he is such a good boy :)

Hahaha yeah he was brown is his name charlie?

Yup thats his name. I think might be the same dog. He is a beautiful specimen and so sweet.

Yeah i wanted to steal him but then i was like nah to much coat work for my liking XD

Sadly many chows I have come in for rescue are poorly socialized and have nil grooming history except for being clipped or shaved off which indicates the owners are too lazy to groom the chow regularly. I shudder when I hear of a chow being clipped/shaved, it completely destroys the coat but once its done it generally has to be kept up because the coat felts and is almost impossible to keep on top of. It completely beats me why people buy a coated breed and proceed to clip and shave it.

A properly socialized chow is a pleasure to deal with although this breed always prefers to be handled by their owner whether it be grooming, training etc.

Glad Charlie was a happy experiance for you,