Petition To Make The Humans Pee Outside On A Cold Frosty Morning

Bring on the cold weather you bunch of girlie girls ... we boys are tough here. I just love running around on the cold wet grass ... particularly while my mum is hitting a tennis ball out for me. She doesn't appreciate my cold wet feet on her when I bring back the ball with such enthusiasm. :thumbsup:

What's this concept of going outside on cold mornings to pee?? I'm not silly, I wait until the sun has warmed the bricks in the yard and then go out. Sometimes if I am a bit busting, I will help water the potted plants just by the back door but that makes my human a bit cranky at me!

Otherwise, I have a fun game and see how long I can hold on for. My record is about 15 hours and my human counted to 120 before I stopped peeing!

Boo

All four paw prints from me! I haaaate going outside when it is frosty and getting my toes cold! Mum actually thought that I might be getting arthritis or have something wrong with my legs, but then she realised that I am just walking funny because I REALLY dont like the cold nasty white stuff on the ground! I would much rather stay in bed with my little sister, even though she can be a real pain she makes a good hot water bottle.

Ryan the greyhound.

post-5614-0-77373800-1309083772_thumb.jpg

Are you sure Atlas isn't just embarrassed to be seen in his jammies?

Hi,

this is Kaos here. Atlas loves his jammies! No shame here, honestly - who would mess with us? They may talk behind our backs but none of the other dogs would ever say it to our faces!

I have to say that I can not support this petition, I love the cold and have no problems... but i might sign for Atlas

*pawprint*

Kaos

Do Atlas's jammies come in a larger size for Madam Zeddy?

Check out the marketplace :D

:rofl::thumbsup::rofl: ...and I get teased for my relatively normal dog rug...... you look a bit of a nancy boy, though I wouldn't say that to your face, cause I'm old and small.. with a heart condition...!!!!

Oh, I am a bit upset you called me a nancy boy. But seeing you are old i will forgive you, it is the new way.. all the cool dogs have PJs

Oh dear :( my jammies are almost the same froggy pattern as Atlas'sess's's's(???).........and I'm not a dog :cry:

Hi hollymilo,

I think you have great taste in PJs! and its ok, Mum gets confused with all the ss'ss Kaos and Atlas, maybe next time she will think of a name not ending in S

Hi all Stan here,

I just don't go.Refuse point blank.I don't care if little miss perfect Maddie has done a wee.Good luck to her.You can stand there stamping your feet clutching your liver treat bribes and banging on with the same story every day,"Once upon a time you were in a cold dark pound".BLAH BLAH BLAH.Now go to work mum before your late,again.I've told you before I'll wee when I'm ready.

*pawprint*

Hi All, Kuma here.

Don't youse all just do what I do in winter and grow an extra thick coat? Mum doesn't really like it when it starts to get warm and I let my winter coat fall out, but hey... I'm toasty in winter and that's all that matters, right??

I love the cold and take every opportunity to pee on the frosty grass, trees, light poles, you name it - I'll pee on it!

I'm with Akira, Halo and the Skyforger crew, bring it on!

Hi everyone- we as Bull Terriers would just like to add that we wholly support this petition. We may look tough, but honestly, why should we get a chilly butt? We think that our owner shoud put her butt near the groound to pee near frost. Our attitude is talk to the paw! :bottom:

We also envy Atlas' jim jams- however two of us find that they would be purely for eating enjoyment only. Quite a tasty snack. :eat:

We unanimously hope this petition is successful- then we can learn how to use that thing that our owner points at us with the bright flashy thing, and use it to point at her while she pees.

Yours in Paws

Meg, Niro and Hemi.woof

No waaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing ANYthing in the wet and cold and mud is THE bestest fun EVER!!!!!!!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Em xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best bloody idea I've heard since they invented central heating. Where do I paw up?

Regards

Ziggy.

Charlie here.

If I have to go outside. So does my parents... I mean, I do need them to carry me outside.

*snicker*

But, HuDaddy is nice enough to let me do my business on the concrete but HuMummy ignores my protest. She just gives me the "LOOK" and tell me to do my business. I make her stay out longer for that... :angeldevil:

*pawprint*

-------

Hi Hi Em here!

I love the cold!!! Colder the better!! It's so much fun I have to go inside to tell the parentals know how awesome it is!!!

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :cheer:

*pawprint* (because Charlie said I should!)

Edited by CW EW

Hi - Whitney here, signing with all four BIG paws. I don't see the humans squatting on wet grass, so why should I. I've become very good at holding on for aaaages (great dane bladders are huge!)

Hi, it's Harry here, my turn to add my pawprints too, even though they're not as big as Whitney's. Us poor greyhounds don't have thick coats, so it's inhumane to send us out to pee! I can hold on for ages as well :grimace:

+1 from the Labradors xcept rain's not big deal (don't understand why we aren't welcome in bed when we've been swimming). Wish they didn't close us in at night. We'd love to feel the cool air. . . . holding the pee's no problem . . . ycchh! would some of you dogs REALLY pee in the house! That's disgusting.

Nah, the colder the better. Wish it would snow. Though not sure we like going out when it's raining.

Akira and Halo.

For pee times I wear this:

258880_10150206020679914_580319913_6923701_4929669_o.jpg

*pawprint*

Atlas.

Haha your mum makes you wear girly pj's.

Luv Fergus and Lucy

Small dainty kelpie paw print here - it's not so much that I mind the cold it's just that if she won't let me out at night to chase the possum then why should I go out and pee?

Rosie

Dirty great Bloodhound pawprint added here - the heater is just too damn warm to tear myself away from for any reason - and in addition - that photo there has a lot to answer for - my Mum started talking to my Dad and mentioning words like "earl - pyjamas - cute - snuggly" I am a bit worried here -please tell me they don't come in large drooly dog size - i mean - the kelpie picks on me enough as it is!

A rather worried Earl