What Would Your Dog Sound Like If It Could Talk?

Guest HarperGD

Serenity-Jayne - High pitched hyper active excitable child voice -

"Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me, Play with me" (With bouncing)

Paige - Probably dopey and slow talking lol

Diesel - Shy - definitely would sound shy and probably talk like a nerd. "

Edited by Everythings Shiny

Spike - like Carson Kressley - "Sparkle hands, sparkle hands!"

Rex - like Pierce Brosnan - "Bond, James Bond"

Cooper - like Vin Diesel - "It doesn't matter if you win by a second or a mile, winning is winning!"

Jonty - like Dug from the movie "Up" - "I was hiding under your porch because I love you."

Rookie - like George Clooney - "You're either in or you're out. Right now."

Sully - like Jim Carrey - "It's party time. P, A, R, T. Why? Because I gotta!"

Ollie - like Ben Affleck - "Oh man. Well, we all gotta die, right? I'm the guy who gets to do it saving the world."

Oscar - like the Commando - "Drop and give me 20 - NOW!!!"

Roary - like Jeffrey Donovan from Burn Notice - "This neighborhood is mine! You hear me? My neighborhood! My neighborhood! This neighborhood is MINE!"

Carbon - like Adam Levine from Maroon 5 - "Sunday morning rain is falling, steal some covers share some skin..........."

Ruff - like Macaulay Culkin before his voice broke - "You guys give up yet? Or are you thirsty for more?"

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That is very detailed!! Have you thought about this before?

I can't think what mine would sound like... I can imagine what they say, just not quite how they sound - it is widely agreed amongst those who know him that Saxon doesn't swear, even when he's annoyed he's too innocent. And it's becoming clear that Riley probably will swear, and be a bad influence on his big brother :laugh:

Spike - like Carson Kressley - "Sparkle hands, sparkle hands!"

Rex - like Pierce Brosnan - "Bond, James Bond"

Cooper - like Vin Diesel - "It doesn't matter if you win by a second or a mile, winning is winning!"

Jonty - like Dug from the movie "Up" - "I was hiding under your porch because I love you."

Rookie - like George Clooney - "You're either in or you're out. Right now."

Sully - like Jim Carrey - "It's party time. P, A, R, T. Why? Because I gotta!"

Ollie - like Ben Affleck - "Oh man. Well, we all gotta die, right? I'm the guy who gets to do it saving the world."

Oscar - like the Commando - "Drop and give me 20 - NOW!!!"

Roary - like Jeffrey Donovan from Burn Notice - "This neighborhood is mine! You hear me? My neighborhood! My neighborhood! This neighborhood is MINE!"

Carbon - like Adam Levine from Maroon 5 - "Sunday morning rain is falling, steal some covers share some skin..........."

Ruff - like Macaulay Culkin before his voice broke - "You guys give up yet? Or are you thirsty for more?"

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That is very detailed!! Have you thought about this before?

:o Maybe!

Em would sound like a 6 year old child after a birthday party feast involving lots of red cordial, chocolate cake and lollies :laugh:

Ziggy - more difficult - maybe Bill Nighy. A bit of sexy, a bit of grumpy :D

This is just about the exact comment I was going to write for my Froggy, the only bit that you lft out for me was the bit where they had also sucked all the helium out of the balloons at the party!!

Stimpy I think would have a serious voice like the goose in Charlotte's Web.

Lestat would sound like a grumply old man

Mistral is a bit of a ditzy boy who would talk really fast.

Alchemy has a deep, sultry, husky voice

Yngvie is Polish so naturally he has a polish accent

Dante is still a baby but he would be well spoken and would have a deep voice.

Em would sound like a 6 year old child after a birthday party feast involving lots of red cordial, chocolate cake and lollies :laugh:

Ziggy - more difficult - maybe Bill Nighy. A bit of sexy, a bit of grumpy :D

This is just about the exact comment I was going to write for my Froggy, the only bit that you lft out for me was the bit where they had also sucked all the helium out of the balloons at the party!!

Stimpy I think would have a serious voice like the goose in Charlotte's Web.

:rofl: I did actually consider that bit but then she wouldn't be able to talk quickly enough to tell me all the things she did at the party and all the things she wanted to do in our next training session!

I say this ALL the time - Micha would talk like Derek Zoolander. "I'm really really naturally good looking" *blue steel*

Zero is the hansel to Micha's zoolander so after anything he did/said, someone would say "cool story hansel" or "hansel, so hot right now"

There is no doubt about it but my goofball of a Zeusling would totally sound like a cross between both Napoleon and Lafayette from The Aristocats:

Napoleon: Lafayette! Lafayette, listen.

Lafayette: Oh, shucks, Napoleon. That ain't nothin' more but a little ol' cricket bug.

Napoleon: It's squeaky shoes approachin'.

Lafayette: Oh, cricket bugs don't wear shoes.

Napoleon: Hush your mouth! Let's see. They're Oxford shoes, size nine and a half. Hole in the left sole, it sounds like.

Lafayette: What color are they?

Napoleon: Why, they're black... Ah, now how would I know that?

"Cricket bugs don't wear shoes" cracks me up EVERY time! :rofl:

Maddy would be painful - me first, aren't I pretty, how can you possibly say no to me, Charlie do what I want to.

Charlie would be laid back, bordering on special - huh what are we doing now, OK whatever you want, anything you say Maddy.

Our boy would probably sound like Bobcat Goldthwait :D

:laugh: I can imagine that!

Daisy would have a kids voice.."pickme pickme pickme O pleeze pickme"

Penny-Bossy-Boots would sound like a prefect.."No running in the corridors, stop playing zoomies"

and Mac would just go in a Nick Park/Aardman Turtle or Slug voice " Oooookkkkay, whatever"

:laugh::thumbsup::rofl: This is a really classic thread!

I have often imagined what my hairy kids would sound like.

I think Niro would definitely sound like Eeyore-he is bashful, and this is how I envision his voice would be.

Meg would be like Pink- a bit rough and husky- "Tonight, I'll barge into your knees,cuz I can- Ice cream, Ice cream, we all want ice cream!" :laugh:

Hemi's voice would be quite well spoken, possibly with an English accent :rofl: