Mr Bubbitty And The Bitty!

Bubitty

Mr CW used the vietnamese endearment 'Em Oi' only on Em.

kekekek don't get me started on the Vietnamese tragic love songs I sing to Bubby as a demonstration of my love!

Last time I did it, Bitty ran into the study and hid with her Da Da.

Bubby, bless him, my faithful devoted boy, sat by my feet with the most tortured expression that said "I am your loyal Bubby Dawg so I will sit through this until the very bitter end!" :laugh:

RubyStar: Just becareful that any new man you meet won't steal your girls from you! Bitty was supposed to be MINE as well!!! I take her in, feed her, clothe her! All that devotion and she runs off with my husband! Wench!

:rofl:

Nawww.. Bubby :love:

Richie makes up songs for Emmy. She hangs on to every (bad) notes he sings looking at him with love and happiness... while Charlie and I run and hide :laugh: Sometimes Em joins in with the singing too.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr CW used the vietnamese endearment 'Em Oi' only on Em.

kekekek don't get me started on the Vietnamese tragic love songs I sing to Bubby as a demonstration of my love!

Last time I did it, Bitty ran into the study and hid with her Da Da.

Bubby, bless him, my faithful devoted boy, sat by my feet with the most tortured expression that said "I am your loyal Bubby Dawg so I will sit through this until the very bitter end!" :laugh:

RubyStar: Just becareful that any new man you meet won't steal your girls from you! Bitty was supposed to be MINE as well!!! I take her in, feed her, clothe her! All that devotion and she runs off with my husband! Wench!

laugh.gif

I found myself singing "grab somebody sexy, tell them HEY!" to Ruby :orofl1.gif

And I think my girls will always be mummy's girls. My Dad tries to steal Millie away, but she only has eyes for her Mum!

My OH can't give me a kiss without Sonny my 3 year BC rushing over & putting himself in between us & the 'look' my OH gets

off him, it's so funny like, "what are you doing, thats my mum" then he looks back at me with a big smile on his face :laugh:

OH was never a big fan of dog's when we meet. But we have converted him. :laugh: Loves our 2 to bits.

Comes home from work & it's "how are the kids today" while he is rolling around on the floor with them, while they

are giving him kisses.He is a keeper. Who would of thought. Just goes to show you, our furry kids are much more than a pretty faces. ;) :D

My Oscar gets all offended if hubby gives me a kiss or a cuddle and gives him a right telling off.

Richie makes up songs for Emmy. She hangs on to every (bad) notes he sings looking at him with love and happiness... while Charlie and I run and hide :laugh: Sometimes Em joins in with the singing too.

OMG This is so like Mr Bubbitty who had the gall to say to me one day "You know, if I change all the words "baby" into "Bitty" and "dancing" into "bouncing", all songs can be made to be relevant to the Bitty"

My OH can't give me a kiss without Sonny my 3 year BC rushing over & putting himself in between us & the 'look' my OH gets

off him, it's so funny like, "what are you doing, thats my mum" then he looks back at me with a big smile on his face :laugh:

OH was never a big fan of dog's when we meet. But we have converted him. :laugh: Loves our 2 to bits.

Comes home from work & it's "how are the kids today" while he is rolling around on the floor with them, while they

are giving him kisses.He is a keeper. Who would of thought. Just goes to show you, our furry kids are much more than a pretty faces. ;) :D

My Oscar gets all offended if hubby gives me a kiss or a cuddle and gives him a right telling off.

Bitty gets offended when Mr Bubbitty and I cuddle! She always has to muscle in and cuddle her Da Da as well. Sometimes we block her off and she cries and peers at us! I can't help but snark at her and tell her "I am his true wife! You are nothing but a chubby four legged blonde!!!!! He dun love you!!!!! Get over it!"

She gets EVER so offended the poor poppet!

Mr Bjelkier loves all our dogs.

He was really upset when he missed Dantes first show and is also upset that he will miss Dante's first show out of Baby Puppy. He even asked a friend to film it so he dosn't miss too much.

God help anyone who speaks badly of his Samoyeds. Its really very sweet.

Bitty gets offended when Mr Bubbitty and I cuddle! She always has to muscle in and cuddle her Da Da as well. Sometimes we block her off and she cries and peers at us! I can't help but snark at her and tell her "I am his true wife! You are nothing but a chubby four legged blonde!!!!! He dun love you!!!!! Get over it!"

This is so cute and just the tiniest bit Trailer Park-esque. :D

OMG This is so like Mr Bubbitty who had the gall to say to me one day "You know, if I change all the words "baby" into "Bitty" and "dancing" into "bouncing", all songs can be made to be relevant to the Bitty"

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My OH will often say to one of them that they are now his favourite over the other one - poor Doggies!

But one day when someone said something not very nice about them he gave that disagreeable person a fifteen minute lecture :thumbsup:

My oh really loves mason but there is no doubt who mason loves more- he sleeps by me and cuddles by me etc. I think oh thinks i love mason more than i love him - i think i probably love them equally, mason is my special boy

Naw.. cute stories. I get jealous with Jet & my fiancés relationship sometimes :laugh:

If we are in bed (Jet sleeps at our feet) as soon as he lays down Jet is pretty much on top of him giving him a million kisses. By this stage I am usually jealous that I'm not getting kisses from neither of them so I will call Jet to come to me and he just looks at me, then goes back to his kisses! Rejected much :laugh: It's cute. Jet does insist to lay in between us until the lights are out most nights.

I had the dogs (both girls) before I got hubby. However my cocker spaniel decided she was hubby's dog the day after they met. The first time they met Jesie (cocker) spent the entire night barking at him from a distance, hubby completely ignored her. The next time they met she ran up to him and jumped into his arms. She's been his ever since

I don't have an OH but my dad is very funny about one of his cavalier king charles spaniels. He has always liked the older one, Kyra. But he and Katie are utterly in love with each other. Dad has always just tolerated the animals that we have had, he did marry Mum who is an animal lover but he and Katie have a special relationship. Katie spends her life trotting after Dad and when he is cleaning the pool or gardening he constantly throws the ball to her. If he has a nap during the day he tells her to come with him and off she trots. Nobody is allowed to say anything bad about her because she can do no wrong whatsoever in his eyes :laugh: It's just lovely to see such a bond :)

OH said dogs are only inside if they are on their bed.

OH said dogs are allowed on the lounge but only if invited and they sit on someones lap

OH said okay sometimes dogs can get on the lounge and sit where ever they want

OH said that dog stole my seat - get off dog and go sit on the other chair

OH said that dog is in my seat, I said - move it, OH said nah it's okay we have other seats

OH said no dogs on the bed

OH said okay dog can sometimes go on the bed, but not often

I went to feed dogs and couldn't find one - it was laying unpside down on the bed with it's feet in the air snoring.

OH now bails people up and sings the praises of Whippets whenever he can, he used to tell me people didn't want to hear dog talk. Now I have to tell him to hurry up as we are late and he has had poor person bailed up for a good 15 minutes and they are looking slightly desperate

Ahhhh..................how times change :)

Lewis is definately my dog, Rommi well she knows which side her bread is buttered on, but she is more carefree with her affections.

OH sits down about 0.2 of a second later Lewis lands on his lap. HE gets pats and loves and told he is handsome. The I sit down. Almost immediately Lewis gets off OH's lap and up on mine.

I then hear OH telling him he is just using him and how awful it is and how much of a girls blouse Lewis is. I hear cries of I have been used!!! WHat does Lewis do?? sighs turns away and goes back to sleep :)

Love this thread

I'm very lucky too as Mr Jakeyjangels loves our boys as much as I do.

Doesn't care how much money we spend on them & is always the first to suggest a visit to the vet if either of them look the slightest bit off colour.

He has always had a special bond with Jangels to the point that I used it in my quest to get another. I would say "Jangels is your boy I want my own" - Just my excuse to get my way to have 2 dogs :)

After pestering for nearly a year, I mentioned it again on a Friday night after he had beers.

My winning line was " Jangels would really love a mate " (This time didn't mention anything about me !)

By the following Monday I had found the right breeder & we were on the waiting list for a black Lab boy.

Louis is 16 weeks old & his absolutely gorgeous. Jangels loves him & so does hubby but he is a real mummys boy. :D

Edited by jakeyjangels

When OH and i first met, he warned me he had a dog who hated strange people, particularly women, unless they entered the house with him. I showed up, he opened the door... holding back this barking kelpie. Diesel threw himself at me, put his paws on my chest and licked me. As soon as I sat on the couch WHAM, 25kg of kelpie was on my lap, licking my face... it was love at first sight. He was glued to my side from then on. OH often jokes that he only got together with me because his dog loves me :rofl: I could see from the look on OH's face that he'd never done that to anyone before. I love my Diesel.

Bundy is very much a mummy's boy.... but part of it is lack of training on OH's part cos he finds B annoying!!

OH was very much no dogs on the bed.. but the first night I stayed over, Diesel decided to hop up(he'd never done that before apparently) and OH didn't kick him off.. he's stayed there ever since. Bundy takes up too much bed space so he's crated. He tends to lie next to me and push me out of bed :laugh:

My "Non Doggy Person" (so he says but we know otherwise ;) ) dad saves pieces of bacon for Mindy, he also lets her lick the lid of his takeaway coffee and shares his special shortbread biscuits with her.

He also has a special napkin so that when he is sitting down Mindy can rest her head on his lap, which she is only allowed to do in the morning during Toast Time lol.