Nice Show Mats

nabs

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are very pretty but sooo expensive compared to the normal prayer mats :cry:

Your paying for the quality. they are top quality compared to the asian mats.

I'd rather pay the extra $35 quite frankly as my asian mat has fallen apart at the seams and I'll have to get it re-stitched anyway if I want it to stay in one piece!

I bought two from K9+ on eBay too - they were soooo quick with postage, like 2 working days quick! Great quality.

Yep I also bought one of the K9+ Gazebo Mat, Love it.

I posted about the K9+ mats in another thread.

I have a K9+ mat as well, in the light blue. I am looking forward to outdoor shows so I can use it now!

I've just ordered the blue one too! I thought the purple might be too popular so went the blue :D not that I need another one but since I was buying a couple of their boot cover/protector thingee's (to use on my floors for the pups) I thought I might as well get a new floor for the gazebo.

Thank you for your on going support guys. :thanks:

I have such lovely regular customers and of course most welcome and appreciated new customers also.

Yes, it will be great to use our beautiful new mats when the weather picks up :thumbsup:

aaaarrrgghhh...now I'm conflicted....supporing our lovely Dyzney and getting one with eyelets or the other... :eek: why can't I just win lotto !!!

fifi

Fifi, get the one that appeals to you most. :)

And it honestly really doesn't matter to me if that is my mat or the other mat. What is most important to me is that my customers are happy with their purchase. If eyelets and carry bag are not things you need, and the other mat has features that you want, get the other one, all good. :)

If you prefer my mat, be my guest. :D ... and I appreciate your sweet words.