Who Wants A Canon 7d?

Kirislin

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's so cheap again :D I soooo want one but my deal is that I only buy camera equipment with money I've earned with my photography - I'm not too far away from the 7D now but I'm not sure i'll get that first. I might go for a 24-70mm lens instead. It's so hard when you want everything now and they're all expensive but the 5D doesn't handle dogs running towards the camera well so I'm missing out on an angle for flyball and agility stuff so it might be the goer :D

okay so battery charged... but didn't realise I needed a different memory card for the 7D :cry:

Will have to try and get to the shops after work tomorrow. sigh.

aarrrgggghhhhh! how frustrating. When you buy from them there's a drop down with all the suggestions of other stuff you might need. It shows what kind of cards it takes there.

While you are waiting read the manual and I would advise downloading the CD that comes with the camera and use DPP to process your pics. You can still transfer them to other programs.

okay so battery charged... but didn't realise I needed a different memory card for the 7D :cry:

Will have to try and get to the shops after work tomorrow. sigh.

We had the same problem. My OH bought me one for my birthday, and I got it that night, but couldn't play with it as we didn't have a memory card to fit. OH thought we had one at home somewhere, but we couldn't find it.