Plaque Remover

oakway

I would also be interested to hear if anyone has tried the PetzLife product.

Running low on my plaque off, which is working wonderfully well, but I can't afford to keep using it at the high price that Troy have put on it - they're charging almost triple the price :(

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would also be interested to hear if anyone has tried the PetzLife product.

Running low on my plaque off, which is working wonderfully well, but I can't afford to keep using it at the high price that Troy have put on it - they're charging almost triple the price :(

Purchase it overseas.

I collected an 180 gm bottle from the Post Office the other day.

If there were no customs issues, then I would do that in an instant, but I'm not willing to take the risk of purchasing a product that I may not end up being able to get, not after what Canine Health Services just went through.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered another 180grm on 2nd May. I hope customs doesn't seize it. It got through ok last time but we're starting to run a bit low here too so though I would take the risk and order from the same supplier.

I ordered another 180grm on 2nd May. I hope customs doesn't seize it. It got through ok last time but we're starting to run a bit low here too so though I would take the risk and order from the same supplier.

I can not see a problem with the product (of course I can't guarantee it) if you are getting it for personal use and it is not for re sale.

I can not see a problem with the product (of course I can't guarantee it) if you are getting it for personal use and it is not for re sale.

I don't see why there should be any problems either but people have had a single product seized by over zealous customs officers.

Why I don't get is even though it's now available in Australia the price here is prohibitive. They are charging as much for a 40gm container as we pay for 180gm from the UK.

Where should I look to order it from overseas? I've just been buying the small containers from Natural Pet Store and at $30 a month for 3 dogs I wasn't too phased by the price

Any saving would be good though as we're saving for property at the moment

Where should I look to order it from overseas? I've just been buying the small containers from Natural Pet Store and at $30 a month for 3 dogs I wasn't too phased by the price

Any saving would be good though as we're saving for property at the moment

Here: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Proden-PLAQUEOFF-gets-plaque-off-dogs-teeth-60-180g-/230479086146?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&var=&hash=item7b66da8453

• 2 weeks later...

I still have my bottle for sale.. Can bring to most QLD shows.. $40 + Shipping only used couple times.. My guys have been sick and only just worked out it was the food i was feeding.. Pm me!

Luvsdogs - the one I got through the lady in Queensland is a half scoop daily. Have you seen the size of the scoop? I've got two littlies and I reckon it will last forever - it's the tiniest scoop I've ever seen lol.

thankyou, might have to get some. Can you let me know if you have any trouble getting it through customs?

Will let you know what happens with customs. The reply I got from the seller was that they've shipped to Oz before without trouble so I have my fingers crossed!

One called SwallowHealthyDiet. He has 100% feedback and has sold a lot of these. So far I've had excellent communication from him too. :thumbsup:

I bought THIS ONE! -- price of 72-ish dollars seemed reasonable for the size of the tub.

Costs actually converts to about $93.00 AUD (including postage). But still seems reasonable give the size of the tub.

Luvsdogs - the one I got through the lady in Queensland is a half scoop daily. Have you seen the size of the scoop? I've got two littlies and I reckon it will last forever - it's the tiniest scoop I've ever seen lol.

Yes it's the tiniest scoop. Reminds me of my great aunt's salt spoon from many decades ago, lol.