Lookin For A Name

Roxy Lady

Hey!

Can finally let the cat out of the bull terrier thread and announce we are getting another bully baby :happydance2:

She is a solid red girl and we can't wait to bring her home!!! She is now 5weeks old!

She is 'officially' my OHs dog and he doesn't want a sissy name. He likes Harley. I'm not so sure?? I like Pumpkin or Juice for a little orange girl, but OH isn't a fan and said there is no way he's walking around yelling out 'Pumpkin' :laugh: I also don't mind the name Pheobe.

Her reg'd name will be Red Spirit.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!!

post-9764-0-56356900-1313204064_thumb.jpg

post-9764-0-59431600-1313204156_thumb.jpg

Edited by Roxy Lady

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! Just came back from taking mydaughter to a party and we're on page 2!!

Ilove Jarrah and had already suggested it to OH, might need to keep at him.

And i love Rose and Ruby, but want to steer away from the 'R' names as we alredy have Roxy.

I love Cyan too, i had a balck staffy when i was 15 and i called her Cyan, so can't use that again.

I have suggsted Penny and Scarlett, Garnet, Jaffa, Saffron and Spirit, but not good enough for the OH

I was actually thinking of the name Ally yesterday, but i hadn't suggested it :) !

We don't mind Trinity as well (her fathers name is Matrix) but it could be a tad too long.

Keep 'em coming :thumbsup: !!

Yes ,I think Harley is good too, for a girl or boy.You would get used to it after a while.Hailey would be more femanine

to add........You already have the ee sound for Roxy so maybe one that has the ahh sound so they don't sound too similar

Edited by Purdie