Hamish

Darien

Good bye our beautiful boy, we didn't have you for long. After some family dumped you at the RSPCA at eight years of age, we fell in love with you and brought you home to us. We made sure that you would always have a loving home and you would be always be happy. I hope so much that you enjoyed your time with us.

There was no warning of losing you, you just staggered out to us to tell us something was wrong, we raced you to the emergency vet and prayed the whole trip that you would be alright. But you time had come, a massive stroke had rendered you paralysed and there was nothing we could do for you. So we gave you our ultimate gift to you and set you free. You died in my arms with me telling you how much I loved you and that my Jenna would be there for you.

Oh Hamish, we miss you so much beautiful, gentle boy :cry: :cry: :cry:

Darien, I am so sorry for your loss! :cry: You must be devastated. You gave him a wonderful home and he died knowing that he was loved. I hope you can take comfort in knowing that he had a wonderful life for the time he was with you. My thoughts are with you! :hug: RIP Hamish! :rainbowbridge: