So You Think Your Dog Loves You

Nekhbet

so not...

This week OH and I have both been sick with a massive case of food poisoning. Thursday night I had a re-attack and went downhill so yesterday I could not move at all. I was lying on the couch, one step away from drooling on myself due to the sheer amount of medication I had to pump into myself to stop myself exploding.

OH went out for a bit and made me a little stack of Saladas with a fine smear of butter and vegemite. A nice big jug of orange-ade too.

The rottie toddled over, gave my Salada a sniff from a foot away... DIESEL NO ... looks at me, looks back at the Salada ... NO ... slowly walks closer to the Saladas ... DIESEL GET AWAY ...

Standing above my Saladas he realises that I cannot get my half sedated butt off the couch. He gives the top Salada a lick and turns quickly to me ...

his face ... OMG SHE CAN'T GET ME! JOY OF JOYS!

He them proceeds to delicately take a wonderful, perfectly schmeared Salada and slooooooooooooooooowly crunch it in front of me. Looking at me the whole time mind you.

'Oh wow mum these Saladas are awesome ... I might have another'

*meanwhile Nekhbet is lying half dead on the couch pawing ineffectually at the rottie who is just out of reach*

The bastard ate all 3 very slowly in front of me and licked up all the crumbs THEN had a drink of my orange-ade right out of the jug. He then farted in my general direction and walked outside to go nom a bone.

Mmmmmmmmmm love ... don't worry the others went on a little spree too since they realised mummy couldnt get off the couch ... Why do we own dogs again?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No reasonably better now I've had two solid meals today ... the iron fist has returned ... as has the pouting from the dogs whos short lived spree of destruction and mayhem has ended ... it makes me realise I need to invest in some more e-collars :rofl: I may be sick but I can still reach you mwahahahahaha

Edited by Nekhbet

something had to make me laugh Pers ... I wish I could have taken a photo of that look on his face - it was total joy mixed with coniving bastard. I have never seen a dog to put on such a show! Crunching away like 'oh wow, these Saladas are soooooo good ... oh oh whats that? You can't reach them? Oh I'll just have to OM NOM NOM NOM this one too .... oh mmmmm to goood ... mmm I'm a little thirsty let me quence my thirst with this awesome orange beverage .... mmm frosty and delicious ....'

FLLLRRRRPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cop that mum ...

LOL This thread needs to come with a warning not to open it if you happen to be munching on vegemite saladas so as to prevent a choking hazard from uncontrolled laughing with a mouthful of dry biscuit.

Here's hoping you feel better soon.

I have never seen a dog to put on such a show! Crunching away like 'oh wow, these Saladas are soooooo good ... oh oh whats that? You can't reach them? Oh I'll just have to OM NOM NOM NOM this one too .... oh mmmmm to goood ... mmm I'm a little thirsty let me quence my thirst with this awesome orange beverage .... mmm frosty and delicious ....'

laughing again!! :D

a while ago when I had a weekend of absolute agony with a gut upset .. the dogs and cat all thought it great that I was dozing in my armchair by the fire--they could sit on/with me! Very helpful ...... I feel your pain .

something had to make me laugh Pers ... I wish I could have taken a photo of that look on his face - it was total joy mixed with coniving bastard. I have never seen a dog to put on such a show! Crunching away like 'oh wow, these Saladas are soooooo good ... oh oh whats that? You can't reach them? Oh I'll just have to OM NOM NOM NOM this one too .... oh mmmmm to goood ... mmm I'm a little thirsty let me quence my thirst with this awesome orange beverage .... mmm frosty and delicious ....'

FLLLRRRRPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cop that mum ...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry you're sick, but that is priceless!

Apart from hearing that you have been sick... it's so good to know that top trainers can have their dogs become totally unruly at times too... lol!

I probably would have started crying if that had happened to me and I was feeling crook... and that would have made my dogs stop what they were doing... they are a bit sensitive that way... *grin*

I had a couple of wisdom teeth removed a week ago, and one of my dogs has been sitting and gently licking at my swollen cheek to try to make it better... then again, she might just be tasting me up in case I die and she has to pick which bit to eat first... hahaha!

T.

The bastard ate all 3 very slowly in front of me and licked up all the crumbs THEN had a drink of my orange-ade right out of the jug. He then farted in my general direction and walked outside to go nom a bone.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta love a Rotty!!

So sorry you're not feeling well, and hope you feel better soon - but that story was SOOOOOO funny! :laugh: