Dog To Move Into The Lodge Soon.

MarieC

of course not, RV. I have no problem with people informing her. I have a problem with people saying she can't get a dog and she's a moron.

Ah ok. Well Liberal supporters will say shes a moron no matter what ;) And people will always make judgments over whether someone will be fit to own a dog without knowing the full situation :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course not, RV. I have no problem with people informing her. I have a problem with people saying she can't get a dog and she's a moron.

Ah ok. Well Liberal supporters will say shes a moron no matter what ;) And people will always make judgments over whether someone will be fit to own a dog without knowing the full situation :)

getting a poodle cross will add pure breed dog breeders to the liberal camp :rofl:

My letter started as follows...

"With the current media announcements that you are adopting a "Spoodle" puppy, may I offer both congratulations on deciding to add a dog to the family - and some regret that by choosing a "designer" bred dog, you may be inadvertently popularising a breed that is known to be "farmed" for the pet market.

As a volunteer for a rescue group in Sydney, I have had the sad experience of having to help rehabilitate ex puppy farm dogs that have been used for breeding crosses such as a "Spoodle" - and while I am sure that you and Mr Mathieson have chosen a breeder who may not mass produce puppies for sale - please be aware that for those who may follow your lead and may now want a "Spoodle" puppy, their pups (most likely to be bought from pet shops) may not be bred as lovingly as yours.

If it is not too late, may I please ask you to reconsider your choice, and maybe look into adopting a rescue dog instead? So many totally lovely and healthy dogs in Australia end up in pounds and shelters annually, and the rescue community is doing their utmost to save and rehome as many of these animals as possible - with no funding or assistance other than recouping the cost involved to desex them"

I didn't mention that I don't vote Labor... lol!

T.

Only a moron whould consider her anthing other than a moron. You don't have to be a Liberal voter to work that out.

Only a moron whould consider her anthing other than a moron. You don't have to be a Liberal voter to work that out.

You might want to re-read the forum rules. No personal insults to members and all of that.

I said something along the lines of by buying a PF puppy you are condemming many dogs to a life of suffering in cages to produce more puppies like yours. Due to the the fact she is buying a DD there will be other people who follow suit and all it will do is increase suffering and asked if she was familiar with Oscars Law and if not maybe she should read up on it.

Nice ignorant view ;) Must be a close minded Liberal :laugh:

I used that contact to tell her to join Dol while having a coffee break. I'd drop of my stool if she did sign up. :rofl:

Gee why did you do that, GT. She'll see my comment that she has a big bottom. Sorry Julia - you have gorgeous hair, though.

I tried to keep my letter as non-hysterical as possible... I hope she doesn't read the Oscar's Law website... some of the people involved in that are scary!

As for the personal stuff doing the airwaves about Julia Gillard... all I can say she must be one thick skinned woman to be able to get out of bed each day to face more of it - with stuff all support from the bastards that shunted her into the position. Wouldn't want that job for quids!

T.

I used that contact to tell her to join Dol while having a coffee break. I'd drop of my stool if she did sign up. :rofl:

Gee why did you do that, GT. She'll see my comment that she has a big bottom. Sorry Julia - you have gorgeous hair, though.

:rofl: Raz you owe me a coffee- I totally just had a coffee splurk moment reading that.

Just in case you think I am not serious here is a serious face for you :scold:

Edited by Brennan's Mum

:rofl: Raz you owe me a coffee- I totally just had a coffee splurk moment reading that.

Just in case you think I am not serious here is a serious face for you :scold:

Sorry BM. It's such a waste to splurk a good cup of coffee.

In all seriousness I think it would be great to get Julia on dogzonline. Heaps of great info in here about owning a puppy and if she gets her post count up, she can join in on the threads in OT about...oh gee I dunno...kicking boat people out, gay marriage, bad hair days and ear wax eating for kRuddles, budgie smuggler wearers with satellite disc ears and bad laughs, trying to kill the cattle farmers in this country, carbon tax etc etc.

No seriously - lots of great info in here for new puppy owners. Just buy a purebreed and stop the sausage factories, Julia. I didnt vote for you (oh hang on...no one did) but I will vote for you if you stop the sausage factories

The RSPCA forum on Facebook is spitting chips about her spoodle. People are already making signs about it to take to the rally on the weekend. Apparently she "researched spoodles on the internet".

Our prime minister did what thousands of Australian families with little knowledge of dogs do and researched her potential dog on the internet.. believing what she read.

I'd even hazard a guess at which particular hell hole this dog is coming from.. Big one on the Vic border that pumps out a lot of these crosses for the local market. :(