Cj And Her 8 Pups

Stolzseinrotts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride the past week and Paul, Karen, My OH and myself as well as many others are still getting over what has happened. As far as we know and all indications show that the girls were taken, we will not elaborate any further than that as investigations are still under way. All I really care about is that they are home and all has turned out well in the end. If the girls could talk then we would know what happened in full detail but we will probably never really know the full truth, so I will leave it at that.

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Thank you everybody for the well wishes and congratulations on CJ's litter.

CJ is a super first time mum and is looking after her babies so very very well. She has to be dragged out of the box to go toilet and eat, she just wants to be with her babies and to be mothering them. The pups are growing and putting on weight. Some are very vocal and most of them are singers. I haven't had a lot of sleep because of that but that is OK with me. :thumbsup: We are all so very happy with the happy outcome of this litter and are very happy with the puppies themselves. I will update with some more pictures in the next week.

Now as for names we will be having a theme for this litter. Considering what has happened and the girls being found it would only be the right thing to have a theme for this litter. This is my "G" litter so names will need to start with a G.

STOLZSEIN G ..............

So far we have had many suggestions like..........

Great Gatsby

Great Escape

Gotta Get Home

Gotta Get Away

GPS Required

Gone AWOL

Get Me Outta Here

Get Up And Go

Goal Break

Guardian Angel

Gettin Outta Here

Gone In Sixty Seconds

Got Nicked

Gone Baby Gone

Grand Theft

Grand Entrance

Gone And Back

Gone To Ground

Glimmer of Hope

Give It Up

Please help me get a list together for the potential names of these precious babies. :)

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Now as for names we will be having a theme for this litter. Considering what has happened and the girls being found it would only be the right thing to have a theme for this litter. This is my "G" litter so names will need to start with a G.

STOLZSEIN G ..............

So far we have had many suggestions like..........

Great Gatsby

Great Escape

Gotta Get Home

Gotta Get Away

GPS Required

Gone AWOL

Get Me Outta Here

Get Up And Go

Goal Break

Guardian Angel

Gettin Outta Here

Gone In Sixty Seconds

Got Nicked

Gone Baby Gone

Grand Theft

Grand Entrance

Gone And Back

Gone To Ground

Glimmer of Hope

Give It Up

Please help me get a list together for the potential names of these precious babies. :)

Your pups are gorgeous and I'm so glad that after everything, the whelping was trouble-free and you now have a beautiful litter -- and great even numbers!!

The names I like from that list are: Great Gatsby, Gaol Break, GPS Required and Glimmer of Hope.

Also how about: Gone Astray, Gone a Heartbeat/Gone in a Heartbeat and Gone but not Forgotten.