Embarrassing Outfits

Poppy's mum

Following on from the "packs" thread and the party animals...all those embarrassing outfits and musical antlers...

(I'll add later, can't do it from the iPad) although my GF tells me Poppy's collar decoration in my avatar is naff and what was I thinking? It's only till her ETSY one arrives.

Edited by Ginger's mum

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_0401-1.jpg

000_0008.jpg

DCP_0775.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

I don't really dress mine..Monah needs her jammies.. :rofl: but she does look pretty silly..

I do love to do the Christmas thing though.

Even when I was a child, before doggy xmas stuff, we would always put xmas bows on the animals on christmas day.

The last one, Monah is dressed in one of the girlchilds old dancing outfits! She won a prize at the kennel club :laugh:

I did used to dress one of our tonkinese cats up in dolls baby clothes and put him in my english pram and take him to the shops! when I was a chld...he was amazing, never before or since have I met a cat like him!! :laugh:

Edited by Monah

Damn, I can't seem to find the photos of Kyojin in his reindeer antlers from his first Christmas last year.

So the closest I have to dress ups is this photo from his first birthday this year, with his photo bombing brother Oscar.

DSCN0880.jpg

I'd like to get him a huge red and white scarf and a new set of antlers (he ate last years) for this Christmas to make a nice card for family. Not sure if I'll be able to find a scarf like I want though.

There's something kinda wrong about schoolgirl outfits for dogs.. :laugh:

LOL so cute. Reminds me of when I did this to Tilly...

iphonepics071.jpg

She's funny, anytime you put something on her, a coat etc she 'freezes' just won't move. You can call her try and make things fun but she won't move. I guess she really hates it!

OH and Barney being a pile of clothes

photo1-1.jpg

Edited by DogNerd