Sunbury Canine Club Inc

Flyntahn

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went, I sucked, I came home :laugh:

Look forward to seeing group results!

Unfortunately, many gazebo’s were destroyed last night, people were blaming the wind, but frames with no roofs on them were quite obviously broken and stood on :(

I went, I sucked, I came home :laugh:

Look forward to seeing group results!

Unfortunately, many gazebo’s were destroyed last night, people were blaming the wind, but frames with no roofs on them were quite obviously broken and stood on :(

What a shame and a pity the club did not have security in place. This show has become well known and now for all the wrong reasons. We all know this sis not the first time such damage has happened at events around the country. Perhaps time Dogs Vic and the clubs planned on having all shows within 100km of the city at their owned or leased venues. Wonder if club insurance will cover damage?

All I can say, living in Sunbury, it was pretty windy and wet last night.

Sunbury Show normally have security so doubt that inferred posts may have been the cause, unfortunately not camped at the grounds overnight so can not be sure.

Does anyone have any definite information of what occurred or is it speculation. I was at the show earlier and I heard no mention about deliberate damage!

Maybe sites should be set up on the day of the events and not beforehand, that way it covers both speculations from occurring!

All I can say, living in Sunbury, it was pretty windy and wet last night.

Sunbury Show normally have security so doubt that inferred posts may have been the cause, unfortunately not camped at the grounds overnight so can not be sure.

Does anyone have any definite information of what occurred or is it speculation. I was at the show earlier and I heard no mention about deliberate damage!

Maybe sites should be set up on the day of the events and not beforehand, that way it covers both speculations from occurring!

It was all talk when I turned up! I seen nothing, not sure if anyone else did. I did however, walk around and see many frames broken, bent inside out and actually pushed into the ground. I've had frames up in all sorts of weather and not had them damages by wind. I guess anything is possible though :)

Thanks for the Terrier results MM!

Gundogs

Best in Group- Ch Gwyndara One Man Show- Irish Setter- Wong

Rup- Nz Gr ch/Aust Ch Chesterhope State of T Art (Imp NZ) Pointer- Oneill/Oneill/Jolly/Mcghie

Baby- Lab- Catraz Knls (bitch)

Minor- Cardhu ?? - Eng Springer- Waite

Puppy- Kobidan Grand Inquisitor- German Shorthaired Pointer- Nichols

Junior- cant remember :(

Inter- As per BIG

Aust Bred- Irish Water Spaniel- Sproat

Open as per RUIG