Prefix Withdrawn

Sir Sniffalot

I am so glad you got your prefix - but can't believe the trouble you had!!!

Take a look at sheltie prefixes on sway's website - lots of really similar ones on there.

Am really curious (bad of me I know) as to how christmas with your mum went (or did you not see here?)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its sad that you had to go through so much rubbish. I have seen many more similar prefixes than yours especially in the staffies who all have staff at the begining of their prefixes. Just reading through the ones on dogzonline makes you seriously wonder what on earth Dogs Vic are doing. I am sure if someone challenged this legally they would have no leg to stand on. Honestly its a crock of shit!

I am glad you have a prefix approved now and I hope it does not cost too much more time or money to fix the change.

Take a look at sheltie prefixes on sway's website - lots of really similar ones on there.

Am really curious (bad of me I know) as to how christmas with your mum went (or did you not see here?)

Actually when l found out it was my mother who lodged the complaint l tried to call her but got no answer, tried to call dad - from my mobile got no answer. Hubby suggested to call from the house phone which is a private number - he answered said he was busy and that he would call me back that night but l'm still waiting for the call. Christmas day my kids rang they are 7,9 and 12. We always have Christmas at home, no answer so they all left a message on the machine but no call back. :cry:

l feel bad for the kids we were suppose to show at ADI tomorrow (naughty dog chewed the electrics on the trailer so we are staying home now) but my two youngest show their own dogs and instead of being excited about showing they were worried about what to do or say if they saw Nanna or what if she talked to them.

We got ours on the 11th choice :) hope you get you prefix soon SS :crossfingers:

I have just been serverly corrected by my daughter, our kennel name was 1st on our list not 11th, bad me :(

I am now helping 2 ppl to sort out names for their choices of kennel names, I am taking on board & told them to choose at least 50 names ( I know the no. soounds a bit overboard but after reading what SS has just been through, ) I would do that no. :)

Actually when l found out it was my mother who lodged the complaint l tried to call her but got no answer, tried to call dad - from my mobile got no answer. Hubby suggested to call from the house phone which is a private number - he answered said he was busy and that he would call me back that night but l'm still waiting for the call. Christmas day my kids rang they are 7,9 and 12. We always have Christmas at home, no answer so they all left a message on the machine but no call back. :cry:

l feel bad for the kids we were suppose to show at ADI tomorrow (naughty dog chewed the electrics on the trailer so we are staying home now) but my two youngest show their own dogs and instead of being excited about showing they were worried about what to do or say if they saw Nanna or what if she talked to them.

Well they say hello and keep walking.;)

Agree, be polite and just cruise on past :) That way none of you will stoop down to a level you do not need to be on. Well done on gaining your prefix - eventually, I really like it :)

We got a Prefix .............. :champagne::cheer:

Just got an email from Dogs Vic well two actually first one to say l was naughty for quoting staff emails - my bad

Second to say we have a prefix ACORTE Not sure who suggested it, we had lots of PM's and help on FB too but thanks everyone for all your suggestions :thanks: . Now just to send back pedigrees for puppies born before Oct and we are all set.

For anyone that's about to register a prefix l have 73 spare ones you can borrow :)

I'm so glad that's sorted! :)

Agree, be polite and just cruise on past :) That way none of you will stoop down to a level you do not need to be on. Well done on gaining your prefix - eventually, I really like it :)

Would it be so bad if you stopped and had a chat??? :)

No l don't think so. l would be upset if someone l didn't know complained but considering it was my mother and she knew my 5 choices before l sent them and said nothing. Nothing for several months and then lodged the complaint on my birthday. Plus l have tried to make contact twice she didn't even bother to call or send a card for my youngest daughter birthday.

l don't want her thinking this is acceptable behaviour who knows what she'll try next. Considering in the last few months she has been busy trying to find a stud for a bitch she bought on a no breed contract, threatened to sue a breeder in public for selling her a dog she felt was not show quality, tried to sell on a dog on mains against the breeders verbal arrangement. Then you have all the lies. l think l'll just stand back and let her finish burning the few bridges she has left.

l don't want other breeders to be unwilling to sell to me or let me use stud dogs because of their negative contact with her in the past. l bought a dog recently and the sellers email said " l hope you have alot of fun and success with him but if it does not work out l have nothing worth suing me for"

No l don't think so. l would be upset if someone l didn't know complained but considering it was my mother and she knew my 5 choices before l sent them and said nothing. Nothing for several months and then lodged the complaint on my birthday. Plus l have tried to make contact twice she didn't even bother to call or send a card for my youngest daughter birthday.

l don't want her thinking this is acceptable behaviour who knows what she'll try next. Considering in the last few months she has been busy trying to find a stud for a bitch she bought on a no breed contract, threatened to sue a breeder in public for selling her a dog she felt was not show quality, tried to sell on a dog on mains against the breeders verbal arrangement. Then you have all the lies. l think l'll just stand back and let her finish burning the few bridges she has left.

l don't want other breeders to be unwilling to sell to me or let me use stud dogs because of their negative contact with her in the past. l bought a dog recently and the sellers email said " l hope you have alot of fun and success with him but if it does not work out l have nothing worth suing me for"

I just hate it when families fight. :(

Clearly you are the bigger person, and there are WAY more issues contributing here than should be discussed on a public forum. I do see your problem though and hope that some form of peace can be found. Good Luck. :grouphug: