Prefix Withdrawn

Sir Sniffalot

Missymoo,

I first sent in 10, then another 10, finally completely over the whole thing I sent 30 by that time I couldn't care less about meanings, just wanted a prefix :crazy:

While I understand your frustration and being totally over it at the present time and just wanting to get a prefix ( I only had my first list rejected and then got first pick of the next 10 submitted) don't forget it would be good if you also like the names you submit as you pups will be carrying it. It will need to be a name you can live with as to change everything again down the track would probably prove to be another nightmare.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We also had about 40 odd refused till we finally got granted our 45th or something like that ;)... It was hideous, (because we were getting desperate by then), so Mr Rajacadoo went off to night duty, and he came home with RAJACADOO, which is Richard And Jenni's Australian CAttle DOOg... Only submitted that and it was approved... Sent in a list of 5 for our Basenji prefix, got the first choice :thumbsup: ...

Using the words strong nose and came up with the following - remembering you need to like the sound of the name - some may or maynot work for

you. I would add the two together and see if I liked any of them when I said it aloud.

NEZ FORT

NASO FORTE

NARIZ FUERTE

SRON LAIDIR

or the words the nose

IL NASO

LE NEZ

AN SRON

Thanks for all these great suggestions. None got checked today but they have assured me they are going to get round to it :( . l sure hope so l have two litters now with no names or numbers and l can't even advertise my last little man on DOL as Dogs Vic found the time to send an email requesting my listing be removed. Pitty as the bitch was mated before they removed my prefix so l'm not sure what they expected me to do with this litter ???

Thanks for all these great suggestions. None got checked today but they have assured me they are going to get round to it :( . l sure hope so l have two litters now with no names or numbers and l can't even advertise my last little man on DOL as Dogs Vic found the time to send an email requesting my listing be removed. Pitty as the bitch was mated before they removed my prefix so l'm not sure what they expected me to do with this litter ???

That is so unfair. :( How old are the puppies?

Duaismadra would be cool, I believe that is roughly the translation for prize dog?

Or using the first parts of your kids names gives major, could you add something to that somehow?

I got my first pick of tanilbalake which is a combination of the birth places of my two cocker spaniels tanilba bay and forest lake

I feel so bad that your mother could do this to you, I hope you still had a good Xmas

Keep persevering. It took about 6 months for me to have my new prefix approved. I think i was going through the thesaurus by the end of it! You'll get there, just keep an open mind as to what you want.

We got a Prefix .............. :champagne::cheer:

Just got an email from Dogs Vic well two actually first one to say l was naughty for quoting staff emails - my bad

Second to say we have a prefix ACORTE Not sure who suggested it, we had lots of PM's and help on FB too but thanks everyone for all your suggestions :thanks: . Now just to send back pedigrees for puppies born before Oct and we are all set.

For anyone that's about to register a prefix l have 73 spare ones you can borrow :)

Oh Yea Party Time :champagne: :champagne: :cheer: :cheer: :cooldance: :cooldance: love the name you finally got

I may take you up on the offer of Prefix names, I have a friend who is about to sit the exam, she may need them :) :)

Edited by murve