Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any WA people wanting anything? I am getting some items for my brother (and maybe one or two for me) but the order is a bit short, I am sure I can make it up if I NEED to. :laugh:

I think amypie wants a smaller vent lock ;)

:eek:

Alright making my order this morning, combining shipping with a friend as we were worried we might not be able to spend $100 to get the free shipping... Well here I am with $140 of dog toys on my list, and my puppy doesn't even come home until tomorrow... and I already have loads of toys for her....

rofl1.gif I think a LOT of us thought that! I thought I wouldn't hit $100.... $320 later and I had to cull lots in my cart to even reach that! :o

Website said under my account that both packages were shipped on the 8th (ordered the 6th and 7th) but I only just got an email overnight to say my first package has been shipped :( So not only did the website lie, but I don't think I'll be getting mine in time for Christmas :( Took them 9 days to just pack my order! It's not like it contained too much confused.gif Poo, now the dogs won't have Christmas presents, nor will I! frown.gifembarrass.gif

It took a few days for me to get the email saying my order had been shipped from when the order said it was shipped by logging in to my account. I think the updated on the account might be done electronically with a scanner or something and the emails done manually, which would explain why it took so long for you to get the email as I imagine they're inundated with orders. I'd be going by the date it was shipped on your account. :)

Unfortunately no. I emailed them and asked them about that and it is a glitch in the system and automatically classifies it as posted on their website when it hasn't been posted yet. The email you received is the true postal date. Mine was posted 12/12 but said posted on their website 8/12, hopefully the order I did yesterday will be posted by Monday.

Unfortunately no. I emailed them and asked them about that and it is a glitch in the system and automatically classifies it as posted on their website when it hasn't been posted yet. The email you received is the true postal date. Mine was posted 12/12 but said posted on their website 8/12, hopefully the order I did yesterday will be posted by Monday.

Then I'm truly disappointed it took them 9 days to pack and post my order :( No presents for me and the dogs to open this Christmas, booooo!!!!!!!

They come through fine FHRP.

RS & I were talking to a lady who works at AQIS and is involved in screening the parcels, she said shampoo is fine, and so is pretty much everything except for some medication/supplements, and all dog treats will be seized.