Xmas Presents

Oscar (AmBull)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Kelpie already has his Christmas Present. A five thousand dollar metalically enhanced leg. :laugh:

My Schipp puppy already has hers as well: I haven't throttled her yet. :thumbsup:

But in all seriousness, I'm looking at some Nina Ottosson toys and perhaps the Kong Wobbler at the moment.

Riley always get way too much stuff! Its just so funny watching him run around with a toy in his mouth, still in the wrapping paper!

So far he's a got a invincible reindeer, a new bottle buddy (the one he got last xmas is looking quite tatty!) and a babble ball. Im still working out what else to give him.

Ill get him a packet of treats too, but have to hide those otherwise he takes off with the present before christmas.

I have just ordered my guys a big, big box of stuff from Clean Run, cause I couldn't decide what to get them :confused: Knowing Cricket (8mo BC Puppy), he will get most fun out of ripping up the big, big box :laugh: I love Christmas, especially now I have 4 grand kids :thumbsup:

I ordered 3 weeks ago and it arrived on Monday... I am in sydney metro if that helps?

I just put in another order yesterday and feel fairly sure it will arrive before christmas... IMO I wouldn't be ordering past friday if you want to be sure it arrives before christmas.

ETA - that was using the free international shipping option.

Edited by Panto

Thanks, I've just had a look and everything is so much cheaper, think I will put in an order and fingers crossed it comes before Xmas. Just had a read through the other thread, some DOLers should get commission. :laugh:

My guys will be getting some deer antlers and a big selection of treats. I'm looking at a selection of Under 1 Woof dried treats and biscuits, perhaps some things that they wouldn't normally get. There will also be a few squeaky toys and some rope tugs.

Just be aware if you order anything with food in it (eg even the everlasting treat balls that are sold here) it could be seized by customers - as jut happened to me :cry: .

Does that mean you're left out of pocket for the stuff they have seized?

I'd love to get toys for my two, but Fleming destroys them in record time. Mind you I only buy the el cheapo's as I know they'll get destroyed. So they get el cheapo toys :laugh: and treats.

I'll check out some of the things others are getting theirs though for ideas.

Mine are getting spoilt this year. We have a new puppy arriving about a week before christmas so I've used that to justify new toys.

Quinn has quiet a few little toys I've bought saving for christmas and her big present is a custom made leather collar I've been holding out on buying, Buster is getting a super soft snooza bed for his sore hips, he also has a big bag of treats coming.

Edited by B-Q

Mine are getting everlasting treat balls, long line leads and new fancy collars and a stack of toys.. They have more presents than we do!! :laugh: I did a big order on Monday from Clean Run and received notification this morning, its already been shipped. Debating whether to place my second one now or just wait a bit.

I had ordered everlasting treat balls when they were on free shipping last month from CleanRun, and they arrived intact on Monday. I would hesitate to buy treats from Clean Run though just to be on the safe side, but the balls came through (they had an insert included in the pack), and there's no indication that customs opened the parcel.

Oooh thank you for the link for deer antlers - I'd been wondering the same thing after seeing them mentioned so many times on here.

Just wondering, has anyone had any experience with the Nina Ottosson toys? They look fantastic and I have a very curious border collie I think would love one, yet would hate to put in a second order at clean run ( :o my first is already on its way to me), to have him walk away with zero interest!