Where To Buy Large Airline Crates?

Sheridan

Grumpy travels in a crate (ever since the bad drug incident he freaks out in the car). However, his current crate is now uncomfortable for him and I'm looking to buy a bigger one. Most of the crates I've seen online are fairly small. He currently has a medium size one and I'm looking for one that's probably border collie to golden retriever size.

When you say airline are you planning to fly or just want a crate ??

The reason i ask is the new restrictions on crates for flying means your choices are limited compared to just buying a crate

I want an airline crate but not to fly.

Sorry I meant your local state (i.e. DogsQld) canine shop - DogsSA have a shop on their grounds which is open during the week and when they have shoes on and stock dog related items so I presumed other states might have similar. It was certainly the cheapest I could find for an airline crate.

Sorry I meant your local state (i.e. DogsQld) canine shop - DogsSA have a shop on their grounds which is open during the week and when they have shoes on and stock dog related items so I presumed other states might have similar. It was certainly the cheapest I could find for an airline crate.

Oh right, thanks. Unfortunately, Dogs ACT doesn't run a shop.

I'll have a look at the others suggested but I don't want a cheap one. I want one that's airline approved.

Probably a silly question - have you checked the classifieds on Dogzonline? I have seen them on there at times and I mean the 1 on the main page not the 1 in the OT forum, although you could try there too. Maybe post a wanted ad?

Sheridan, you mention DogsACT, if you are located in this area, ask Jimmy at Cardowan Pets, Uriarra Road, Queanbeyan to get a price for you - unlikely he will have a Vari kennel in stock but he is always very helpful. Failing this, the pet shop in Grafton Street, Goulburn often has Vari kennels at good prices. I bought a Belgian shepherd size one from there a couple of years back & it was very well priced.

Edited by trifecta

• 8 months later...

Does it need to be Airline approved Sheridan? if not, Deals Direct have some--> http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/p/65x42cm-portable-dog-cats-pets-carrier-travel-cage-front-do/

There are also some, with free postage, in this shop on Quicksales--> http://www.quicksales.com.au/vshops/browse.aspx?shopid=11027&d=0&pg=1&cat=364720&keyword=Heavy+Duty+Pet+Hard+Flight+Cage+%2f+Carrier

Edited by Boronia