2012 Training Goals

I forsee a big year for us this year - I hope we can polish off a few of these:

Leo

I think this will be his last year of agility trialling or at least 'serious' agility trials so I would like:

*JDM title

*ADO title

*JDO title

*Have fun at the Nationals!

*RN (Possibly RA) title

*A UD pass or 3!

*PT title

*Neuter Champion Title!

He's about 1/2 way there for most of them so lets hope we can tick some off!

Kinta

Most importantly I'm hoping for healthy happy Kinta babies PLEASE!! :crossfingers:

*ADM title

*JDO title

*GET to the nationals without being in season

*RN (possibly RA) title

*PT title

Zara

I'm also hoping for healthy happy Zara babies PLEASE (and a show quality one!) :crossfingers:

*Get into an agility ring with my dad

*PT/HSAs title....

Tahlia

*Dear Santa - May i please have a long lucious coat on my show dog please?!

*More points towards her Ch title and some classes in Group

*JD title

*PT title

*RN title

*Some awesome drive and awesomeness on the agility field!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm a bit scared but I'm thinking I will put something up to keep me accountable and motivated!

Showing: I need 8 points for Kesari's CH title. Title Shiro and POSSIBLY (wink.gif) one other..!

Tracking: I want at least TD with Kesari by the end of the year, start the basic work with Shiro and my +1

Agility: Just get into it! This will be a Kesari only for now.

Herding: I want to give this a red hot go and be in the trialling ring by the end of the year with at least one dog if not... 2 or 3? !!! Haha!

On the down low I would also LOVE to look into the Obedience ring but I'm slightly intimidated by it!

I don't know about anyone else but my biggest hurdle in every avenue is getting over being shy and intimidated, and just give it all a good go. Positions are vacant for motivational training partners in my area enquire within! rofl1.gif

What? Not a single person is aiming to even trial in DWD? Bunch of wusses :p .

For us this year I am hoping for Jarrah's Advanced Freestyle title in DWD, we only got to 2 trials all year this year & managed his Intermediate Freestyle title at the last one, so hopefully next year there will be a bit more trialling.

For Jonty & Whisper I really don't have any specific goals, if I can get either of them in a ring next year that would be good, but for now I would just be happy with DWDF.A title for Jarrah.

:thumbsup: MrsD South Australia are hoping to hold there first DWD trials next year and I am hoping Kenz can get through to her Intermediate title in both HTM and DWD by the end of the year but we shall see - enough trials for it to happen but I need her back to 100% first.

Well here goes nothing these are my goals with Rumour for the year-

- Continue with her TID

- Work on her agility foundation skills for the first half of the year

- work on her weaves so she has great entries

- work on contacts so she has the best independent contacts

- in the second half step up her training for her debut in the agility ring in early 2013

- compete in her first flyball comp by the end of the year

- go back to obedience and work on getting ready to trial. Hopefully we can get our CCD either late 2012 or early 2013

- most importantly have fun and and continue to strengthen our relationship

I really enjoy having goals. I am looking forward to 2012, getting back into agility after having a break for severl years.

DYZNEY

Realistic

- N. Ch. Title

- JDX Title (already has 4 passes)

- HSBs Title

- RN Title

Possible, Time permitting - added bonus

- HSAd Title

- CDX Title

- TD Title (already has one pass)

- SPDX Title (already has one pass)

Overall - endeavour to maintain and preserve Dyzney's young and vibrant outlook and attitude towards life. Keep her well and as pain free as possible.

FAME

Realistic

- AD Title

- JD Title

- SPD Title

- HSAs Title

- CCD Title (already have one pass)

- Minimum 3 V ratings (if possible)

Possible, Time permitting - added bonus

- ADX Title

- JDX Title

- TD Title

- RN Title

- ET Title (think she may be in season for the only one trial she can enter next year because of her age, so may have to leave this one until 2013)

Overall - Continue building Fame's drive and confidence.

I am always very satisfied with 3 titles per dog per year if I am working multiple dogs.

JAG

OH is now doing all the training and trialling with Jag, so this will all be entirely up to him. I believe he wants to get Jag's HT Title and do some Tracking and Rally.

Edited by dyzney

Wishlist for 2012

Croftie: CDX

Tua: CD Neutered Champion

Lara: Litter & CCD later

Heeni te Anna: CCD and litter later

Daphne: CCD, Aust CH

Gracie: prepareation for CCD in 2013

Me - a brain transplant ha!!!!!!! :rofl:

Realisticly probably get Daphne's Ch title and Heeni's CCD.

Edited by Tapua

Toby

CCD

RN

Zora

Confirmation Ch.

RN

Would love to compete in a field trial but don't expect her to fill a card until she is a bit older.

Mostly I want to keep enjoying my dogs and get Toby over his temp issues.

Hmmm I might just elaborate on these a bit more;

Toby

-Work towards better heeling, building motivation and keeping focus without rewards.

-Get rock solid stays and stands.

-Would love to get a pass in CCD and maybe even title?

-If Rally comes in get his RN title would be nice.

-Keep playing with agility in the back yard since he is enjoying it, finish teaching him to weave!

-Most importantly build enough reinforcement history and motivation on Toby that I can turn a "shut down" moment around and work through it.

Zora

-Finish Zora's conformation title, work on those free stacks and teach her to gait properly - not prancy heel work in the show ring.

-Keep working on our obedience, heeling duration, positions, finishes. I would like to be able to enter her in Rally towards the end of the year hopefully RN title.

-Teach Zora a formal retrieve, 'woah' and work on her in the field. Compete in a Field trial only if numbers are needed, if not just spend this season getting her ready and confidant for next year.

-Keep training in agility and working on my homework from class!

Me

-Handle Spartan to his RN title ;)

-Use better record keeping methods of my training.

-Increase my fitness.

-Keep learning and enjoying myself.

Similar list to last year with the hope that we can cross at least a few things off this year

Deakin:

CCD Title

Pass in novice jumping

Consistent and independent weaving

ET

improve focus and off lead control

Watson:

5 min sit and drop stay

Train in agility

Stable stand for exam

Me:

Register Deakin so he CAN trial!

Keep training short, sweet and fun for everyone

increase fitness and balance to keep up

Nothing serious for us this year. Continue working on Agility; hopefully we can pick up weavers and get confidence with the see-saw, give Flyball a bit of a crack and our club is possibly starting up Rally-O this year so we might check that one out too. Work pending I would love to get into some trialing and see how we go :).

Halo

- Get her conformation Ch title

- Enter her in her first CCD trial

- Get her HIC

Akira

- Complete her ET

Would love to do some more agility this year, but unless I can get someone to help me, I think it's on the back burner for a bit due to club rules.