What's Under The Christmas Tree For Your Furkids

k9angel

:xmashohoho: We all like to make Christmas Special for our loved one's, especially our doggies. :xmassmile:

This year mine have got a combination of toys and food treats. :)

Each year I make them a stocking each. I fill it with Shmacko's, dried liver, dog choc drops, dog choc chip cookies, bow wowwy pork bits, dried chicken necks and a pigs ear each. I then put them all onto one big stocking and hang it high, ready for Christmas Day.

I also do this for Mums dogs and usually the in laws dogs aswell. :) No wonder they all love me. :laugh:

With the toys I usually wrap them and leave them under the tree, but this year will not be putting them all out until Christmas Eve as a certain little husky pup would have her own Christmas as we slept through the night. Yes Takoda, I am talking about you.... :laugh:

Takoda has got a pink Flamingo bird, another Cuz, (gave in and gave her the 1st one) a little holly Jolly Santa, and a Rex. (all from Wagsalot :thumbsup: ).

The other's (Including rescues, as they are treated as family aswell) have Cuz's, Rex's, and little Santa's too. And I still have one more order to go. :eek:

So what is under your :xmastree: for your pooch(es) this Xmas?

:xmasrudolph:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing yet :(

They will probably get a new toy each, and I will attempt to get a stocking up for each of them.

Bosco has more fun unwrappnig presents than what is inside, but this will by Kyah's first real Christmas with us, so will be interesting to see what she does. So long as no fights break out, I will be happy :laugh:

This is great for ideas :laugh:

Arby has a rawhide Bon-Bon to open so far but i want to get him some new toys (can any one recommend some a staffy pup might like) and a new collar as his little puppy collar is just about let out all the way now.

my three are getting the following :-

Dezzy - was hard to buy for because he really doesn't like toys that much and he is not getting food cause I have a hard time keeping weight off him so we have decided on a wading pool for him cause he loves water

Jessie - is getting a jolly ball with a rope that runs through it cause she loves balls and ropes

Pink - is getting a new collar and lead...a new bed for her crate and a big thick rope cause Pink and Jessie love playing tug-o-war

I thank god we have a crate as Pink I think would totally open every present (even ours) and destroy everything :laugh:

I see my boy in a couple of weeks ( havent sent him a in couple of monthes ) so depending on how much weight hes put on if ill get him a stocking filled with treats but he will get a toy and it will be wrapped :laugh:

Edited by whitka

Mine are getting to much to mention!! :laugh: it's all laying in the spare room and has to be sorted into 4 piles of who likes what the best. I hope clean run has ano postage fee sale next year!

Lisa, who's pink? Do you have a new pup?

well my jrt about 2 weeks ago got bitten by a copper head snake... so no pressies for anyone furkids included.

we got ours already in the fact the bill was 4k and we have the doggie.

so far he is just like it never happened. :cheer::champagne: :champagne:

it will be a lean christmas.

Mine are getting to much to mention!! :laugh: it's all laying in the spare room and has to be sorted into 4 piles of who likes what the best. I hope clean run has ano postage fee sale next year!

Lisa, who's pink? Do you have a new pup?

I'm the same, I went online shopping & may have went a little overboard :o:laugh:

I have a box full of toys & food treats & like yourself I have to sort it into 4 piles for my 4 dogs.

I don't have any kids, so it gives me a bit of excitement on Christmas morning to see the dogs enjoying their new toys & treats.

I've even got my Cockatiel a new mirror & a honey seed stick treat, & the horses will be getting some Carrots on Christmas morning too. :)