Xmas Gift For Dog?

sallyandtex

Hey,

Are Dol peoples buying their loved ones (canine ones that is) a Xmas gift?

If so, what are you getting?

I thought maybe a new toy and some treats. What sort of wrappable treat would be really special? Sally is not that keen on Schmackos....fusspot :D

Of course! I'm not sure what Z will get this year but he'll be happy I'm sure.

If i'm going to wrap something, I will usually get him a pigs ear, some treats or a new squeaky toy. I don't bother anymore though - he has a stocking i put stuff in.

Guest donatella

i've started to make her up a christmas box of treats and toys, new bowls (more for me haha) although I let her play with one of the toys today, i couldn't resist!

I've already bought so many toys, bedding, bowls etc because the little man is coming home on the 20th but I am still searching for miniature tennis balls for him miniature mouth :laugh: So if and when I find these, they'll be the official 'xmas gift' :)

I'm going to get my puppy a clam shell pool. He's such a water baby, lies down in the gutter if there's even a tiny drizzle of water. We had the kids paddling pool up the other week which he loved but inflatable pool and excited puppy with claws is not the best combination....lol!

Justice is getting a box of these Turkey and Cranberry Cookies, a Kong frisbee, a Wubba Wubba toy, some iSqueaks and this tug toy. From my mum he's getting the Wubba Friends toy and probably something else. Mum's dog is getting a box of the cookies I linked and a statue of a meerkat (she won't play with toys but is apparently sits there absolutely fascinated with the meerkat statues in my nanna's garden so that's what mum wants me to get her.. lol).

OMG I'm soo tempted with the Meerkat idea to get one for my girl. She too is fascinated by meerkats. Whenever we watch The Zoo on the tele and meerkats come on she sits there watching them. Its soo funny.

Riley gets more presents than anyone in this house :laugh:

My mum even said she'd bought him some personalised baked bones!

He gets quite a few new toys wrapped up, and always a bone because its funny to watch him walk around with a wrapped bone in his mouth!