~*Shell*~

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another comment catchup from me:

dogfan: w9 - love the pink flower, very nice colours! The parsely flowers are cool and the magpie photo is great.

butternut: love Storm, such a dorky but lovable face. Cool bubbles in w10, great idea. I could eat those smarties - another great idea!

redangel: does the poodie cheat at cards?? I love the flock of birds - really nice sky and great colour in that photo. Hope you're on the mend soon too! This flu has been a killer!!

MnDM: lovely photo of your neice, so precious. Your two birdy photos are amazing, such detail and colour.

Anniek: Cowboy is sporting a lovely glow! Luki is so cute, such an enquiring face. I love your collage of the girly grey, such a cute overbite:) Plus your collage of running greys is awesome, they are such amazing dogs.

kja: Love your w10 sunrise, so jealous of that view. Hope you find Puppeh a home soon, he is just too cute for words. Another awesome sunrise in w12, your girls have an awesome playground.

Evolving: Echo looks like she's having a blast! Echo's a good catch, and you're talented for being able to coordinate treat chucking and camera clicking!

gapvic: I love your week 10 and 11 selfies. Your week 10 especially. Naughty you crossing into the No Go Zone :scold: :laugh:

fattima: cute glass kitty! And those shoes are amazing - very high! I'd topple over, for sure ;) I love the boat captain, he looks like he'd take you places :laugh: and I really like the use of the bike reflection in your w12 shot, well done.

MrRedDog: Great texture shot, really nice. Yum, that lady bug cake looks delish!

Huga: Your week 10 monsters shot is very clever. Thanks for explaining your technique! And the multi-huga shot is brilliant. You're so bloody clever. Gosh and the paper planes! again, you're so very talented.

MTD: Love your travelling shots - Glen Innes and The Ridge are awesome spots. You've captured their beauty well. I love frog shot - so cute. That stick insect is fab! Took me a while to work out what it was, I blame looking at it on my iphone ;)

Flaves: More adorable shots of your pup, absolutely gorgeous. Your horse collage is great, you've captured some lovely motion shots there.

CrazyCresties: Two very awesome insect shots - the dragon fly is amazing.

dwyenwen: that there is a lotta Corona! I also really like your flower shot too, so vivid. Yum! Nice macaroon :) Isn't the renaissance exhibit beautiful? we went over Christmas.

That Major Mitchell is gorgeous: I love their coloring...and the firey crest that's just an added bonus. Nice one MnD

KJA: Living in paradise must be such a drain on the senses :p

Evolving: Whats not to love about your lappie shots. Lovely dogs who love the camera.

AnnieK Lovely collage.

Crazie Cresties: That happy looking dragonfly looks like its got a happy grin. Nice capture

KumaAkita: Agreed on the flu: Ive been wiped out for a week! It is very resistant to many antibiotics. Thankfully Im getting better.

Flaves: Love your capture of the horse....good movement shots.

Dwynwen: Its been ages since I went to the national Gallery. Good move visiting the cafe, yummmmm.

Got in early this week as I am still clawing my way back from sickness. Taken for another part of the forum, I will make it my weeks shot.

_DSC0405.jpg Honey Connoisseurs.

#443 anniek -(12) teefies! what a sweetie. (13) the last image is so full of energy (not that the others aren't) nice layout.

#435 Flaves - (12) those pics make me laugh (happy not funny)

#436/#441 McDM - thanks for the info, love the full frontal of the MM. And the bongo is just gorgeous.

KumaAkita, I loved the national gallery, the Renaissance works are great but the other exhibs are too - mind you, I can live without seeing any more Madonna and child variations for quite a while…

#438 redangel - oh that's so neat!

KumaAkita, I loved the national gallery, the Renaissance works are great but the other exhibs are too - mind you, I can live without seeing any more Madonna and child variations for quite a while…

Yep, completely agreed. Mr KumaAkita go soooo bored with it, he kept trying to find a modern-day doppleganger for each painting. Apparently, to his mind, there was at least one Australian cricketer and a national radio host among the collection! :shrug::rofl:

Sneaking in a day early again (full on week again!).

7031231503_c6d3c0b89f_z.jpg

Fourteen

'It's just past eight and I'm feeling young and reckless

The ribbon on my wrist says,

Do not open before Christmas...'

- Fall Out Boy

Week 12 - the lines I cross....

I like! Cool idea.

@Kuma - hope you are feeling better!

12/52 - my girls watching the sunrise

Gorgeous colours!

I shot taken outside my back door.

Cool idea. I didn't notice the birds at first, the little suprise is lovely.

#445 Evolving - Great shot, love the way the light falls on Echo and the grass up to his (her?) knees.

#447 huga - disturbingly wonderful shot.

#449 KumaAkita - Ah, the watchful akita (no complaints from me, I could look at photos of Kuma every day)

#450 gapvic - Simple and powerful ..the symmetry really works.

(doing my comments in snippets so I don't get behind so much)

13/52 - Me & my friend the green turtle

MAR12_198kja.jpg

Spent over 70 minutes on dive two Saturday - tickling, scratching, cuddling and otherwise hanging out with this amazing green turtle. Absolutely amazing experience!!