52 Week Photo Challenge 2012

~*Shell*~

#452 kja - how cool - was this just some random turtle you met? or one who is used to hanging with people.

#453 ButterNut - Nice shots, I particularly like Mr Lego.

#454 dogfan - the short d.o.f really makes dino pop!, you budgie looks like he's wondering what you're up to.

I've been driving past this spot for years and have never stopped to check the view. This week on a whim (and to ditch an aggressive following semi) I did...

Week 13 - Paradise Lost

6891710048_5a8b566734_z.jpg

52 weeks of photos by 52pleasingpics, on Flickr

efs

Edited by dwynwen

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Week 14 of Greyhounds

I usually post cute or funny pics but this week I want to share Amos. He was dumped at Blacktowm pound. We (GSN) brought him down to Melbourne last week and this is what the poor bugger looks like.

His blood readings tell us that he shouldn't be alive, but despite that he is happy and cuddly. It wil be a long road for Amos, but I will use him in 52 weeks to share his progress.

week14-3.jpg

@butter - love Nemo! great shot :)

@dogfan - that bird is giving you evil eye for looking up his bum :rofl:

@dwyn - just a random turtle on a dive site :) that's a lot of tires!

@annie - poor bub!

@evolving - Pink looks like a character!!

14/52 - moon ring

APR12_114kja.jpg

Well Easter has briought a bit of a chill to this house with colder weather in Melbourne. here Miss Luci is snuggled on my sons bed rugged in her housecoat. It always seems to get cooler when I clip my girls it seems :(

m_untitled-0180.jpg

Added pic: Yesterday I attended a baptism to do piccys: this lil well behaved one was waiting for his master to get baptised. I just love border collies..couldnt resist taking a quick piccy

m__DSC0008.jpg

When i see pictures like your new charge Anniek I feel sad that people would let a dog get into that state. My dogs think cruelty is having to go out onto wet grass to pee! I so hope he thrives and finds a loving home. Greyhounds are so easy to love. Amos has a blessing in you.

Wow Flaves..growing fast!!!

Interesting moon halo Kja...I love moon shots

Dwynwen: Very powerful shot...we need to be grateful for the paradise we have.

Love the shot of Nemo: I like the shot composition too.

Evolving: How smoooochable is Pink! Lappie :love:

Dogfan your Joey is one very cheeky bird! Question: is he purple or blue (he looks blue on my screen)

14/52 Nemo

Yay another Crestie :thumbsup:

Annie - I hope Amos thrives now he has been rescued, poor boy, what a state he is in :(

Catch up again - I have been seriously neglecting my photography recently :o I need to take inspiration from all the great photos you are all putting up each week and pull my socks up!

Week 12 - Part of my first tattoo :D It's healed well now and is less red and shiny :)

6864262460_af5d126a66_z.jpg

Week 13 - Dangerous Job! Cleaning the Bell Tower in Perth.

6913805500_e2ddd4844c_z.jpg

Week 14 - The reluctant Easter Bunny :laugh:

6903993396_419964b644_z.jpg

Edited by CrazyCresties

Comment catch up...

Redangel: Love your Gather photo, great idea! Poor Miss Luci, stay warm :D

MnDM: Isaac is beautiful :love:

Evolving: Poor Nakie Echo! How cute is Pink!! She's going to be a handful :)

Huga: Another brilliant selfie for w14. And I love your w15 shot, especially your Pugalicious Psychiatrist.

Gapvic: Love your w13 shot, really lovely.

kja: I adore your portrait with the turtle, classic photo! Your moon ring shot is great too, I love how the stars pop out.

ButterNut: Nice temple, it looks like quite a vast place. Your lego shot is brilliant. I love the shot of Nemo, he looks like a bit of a character!

dogfan: Awesome dinosaur! The birdy in your purple shot is rather inquisitive.

dwynwen: fabulous juxtoposition of the tyres against that loval exhibitions are always a hoot to watch.

anniek: Poor Amos, some people are too cruel for words. Hope he flourishes in care.

Flaves: Your bubba is looking beautiful. I really love the movement in the week 13 shot.

MTD: Ouch is right! Hope you heal quickly. Ohhh and that grub is freaky!

CrazyCresties: Nice tattoo! Not so sure I'd be a willing employee cleaning the bell tower, no siree. Your easter bunny is very lovely, and most reluctant.