52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jack and dash's mum, great concept for Dash's week 20 shot. Jack doesn't look at all impressed by Dash's affections in week 21. :laugh: Lovely close ups for week 22 - Dash looks so happy.

tlc, your crew look like they're having a great time at the park! Love the retro processing.

anniek, I love the photo of Phoebe at the park. She must be having a hard time adjusting to Cowboy not being with you any more. I was so sorry to hear of his passing. :hug:

ktig, I love Paddy's birthday photo and the out takes are gorgeous! You can't put a cupcake in front of a dog and expect that he won't lick it!! :laugh:

23/52

I love how absolutely delighted Justice looks in this shot so it's my pick for week 23.

7354168744_dc7fbd6fb1.jpg

haha I know snook. I'd actually forgotten he could reach it there...I was just putting the camera away when I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye :) sneaky little fellow...he's surprisingly quiet when he wants to be!

Love that shot of Justice...he looks SOOO happy!

Beatiful shots M&Dm, Are you loving lightroom? Your photos looks so crisp and clear just lovely to look at and it helps you have ssh awesome subjects too!

edited to add what lens did you use for these shots?

Edited by tlc

Hi TLC, thank you for your comments! Yes I do love Lightroom! It is awesome! :) Thank you to everyone who put me onto it, and my lovely OH who purchased the full version for me for our Anniversary last week!

Monet and Diva's racing photos are with my 70-200mm f4, but all the others were the 50mm f1.8 in the backyard! :)

MnDM

Well I am still taking pics with my iPhone so excuse the quality, I have two I couldn't decide, we went to the hospital for an impromptu visit today as my OH's mum is in there and will be for some time the poor lady. :(

23/52

dad06192.jpg

looking a bit happier in this one

7f725c48.jpg

Thanks for the info M&Dm

Playing a bit of catch up... I'm sooo far behind, and have not been picking up my camera regularly. Week 19 I've had in my collection for a while, but the rest all came from this weekend. My mission is to regain my mojo and keep shooting each week. Expect to see loads of Sleeping Kuma shots!!

7360533420_f95a487db5.jpg

19/52 by KumaAkita, on Flickr

Cool winter's morning in Tamworth

7175306333_90de06bc22.jpg

20/52 by KumaAkita, on Flickr

Throw the treat!

7175307897_b142e76bd8.jpg

21/52 by KumaAkita, on Flickr

Whoops, dropped the treat!

7360532588_c75513763e.jpg

22/52 by KumaAkita, on Flickr

...and, we're done.

7360532944_866eb121d0.jpg

23/52 by KumaAkita, on Flickr

Comment catchup time!

JnD Mum: how cute is Jack! Poor Dash getting left behind - all he needs is a tin can to rattle along the bars :laugh: I love catching up on the cheeky adventures of Jack and Dash!

Helen: I love your close up photo - the detail of the treat in your hand is excellent.

Snook: your w20 shot of Justice is good, I love the colour (I popped my head in the thread you were discussing post-processing this shot, I liked this one the best!) I love your w21 and the adi-dog twins, they're as twin-like as Danny and Arnie in Twins! Ok, so I've just seen that you're replacing it... darn, I love it! Your replacement w21 is lovely - I love the colours in your background. Your w22 is also fab, I think I'm in love with Justice's ears. Goodness! even more so after seeing your w23, he looks like such a happy boy!

anniek: I said it in the other 52-week thread, but I'm so sorry to hear about Cowboy. I love your week 20 of Phoebe, her ears are brillint! She looks so comfy catching some sun in w21, and looks like she had a fun morning at the park for w21

MnDM: w20 - Juddy is growing up way to quick! Diva looks very warm, but kinda itching to run again... I love your group shot for Monet's weekly pick - they look like kids at school photo time, jostling for prime possy. Nice angle for Benson's shot, shows how snuggled up he is. w21 - muscular bums! Diva looks like a bit of a snoop... so cute. I love that photo of Benson, great angle and expression. Serious Juddy is Serious :laugh: Your w22 collection is also fab, the racing shots are great, and another wonderful shot of Benson!

kritta: Welcome to the group! Your baby is adorable, the party hat photo is a hoot! Keep posting, we're all learning here and it's really fun to take a photo a week (when I remember :laugh: )

ktig: Oh dear! Paddy's a bit wet in w20, but looks like he had fun! His little coat is just adorable! Oh my, how cute is he in his birthday hat? That expression is just priceless! I enjoyed the "out-takes" cheeky boy! Happy birthday Paddy!

tlc: I love seeing your Lacy photos, she is such a pretty girl and your pack is so obedient! I like your packshot for w22, the colours are pretty and they look so happy and relaxed. (or is that post-play exhaustion?). Delta Lacy looks so serious - but she seems to enjoy her work!

KA, lovely shots of Kuma, in particular I love the paw shot and throw the treat shot, he looks like such a happy chap!

Snook, J man looks so sad in that shot! :laugh: Like he's lost his best buddy, but I know the face, I got it from Cooper all the time! :laugh:

Week 24 of Phoebe

mid morning trance in the ferns

week24s-1.jpg

Been trying to nail the fern shadows on her for a while - happy with them, but not 100% on composition and focus - comments very welcome!

Edited by anniek

Week 24 of Phoebe

mid morning trance in the ferns

week24s-1.jpg

Been trying to nail the fern shadows on her for a while - happy with them, but not 100% on composition and focus - comments very welcome!

Wow I think that is brilliant!

I'm running late :( I'll come back with this week's photo and to comment later...promise!

This week has been a challenging one. Paddy managed to hurt his foot - what started out as a scratch between his pads grew a little thanks Paddy's own attempts at fixing it - apparently chewing and licking at cuts makes them worse, not better...who knew? Anyways, after a week of keeping him "quiet" without walks etc. the collar and bandage have finally come off and life is back to normal...thank goodness, the little guy has been bouncing off the walls!!!

7400366600_c70a902b09_z.jpg

23/52

Glad to hear paddy is all fixed, it's aweful when they hurt themselves and can't do anything!

Justice looking as handsome as ever! :) we had a dog at our old obedience school who was a double for Justice, the likness is uncanny!