Grumpy Not Well

Sheridan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a Grumpy update: he is doing very well. No runs, no vomiting, and he has the occasional gallop around the back yard. Waiting on my sister's return so I can rope her into helping hold him while I cut his nails and take him for a bath. We do have to go back to the vet for the KC vaccination but I'm holding off for a short time while I look into getting him a bigger travel crate.

Good to hear he's feeling better :) My little chi had a pancreatitis attack a year or so ago he was very crook but bounced back ok. He normally doesn't react to foods so I was a bit suss when the vet said he probably ate something fatty because I knew he'd just eaten the same range of food he always gets. :confused: It's so hard when something goes wrong to try and nut it all out!

• 2 weeks later...

He was very annoyed that he didn't get an after dinner treat but health wise, all is good. I have worked out that it's probably the cheese biscuits. I'm going to swap these out for the fish treats I got the other day and see if he still has a wobbly tummy.