Which Photo Please

blitz3

74 members have voted

1. 1. which photo to put on a canvas

• photo 1
    • photo2

Guest donatella

I voted number 1 because he is the main view and drawing card whereas number 2 has too many distractions from the beautiful boy himself

I agree with Esky. I voted number 2 because as they are, it would look better on canvas than number 1. BUT if you fond someone to play with photo 1 in photoshop, fix the eyes and maybe get replace the background with a nice setting - that would be great....only because his beautiful face is clearer in the first one. But if you have to go with one or the other exactly as they are, I'd go with number 2 because of the overall photo including colours and setting.

what a beautiful boy. No matter what you choose, its him in the photo and what a lovely thing to do :)

I prefer #1 but the eyes need fixing. If you post these pics in the photo forum I am sure some clever DOLer can edit them in photoshop or similar for you and probably blur or remove the background. I cant, but some one can.

Edited by Kirislin

Number 1 looks to me to be a better pose. When you said 'on canvas' though I was thinking you were getting his portrait painted so totally disregarded the background. and just looked for the one I thought the dog looked better in and would make for a better composition. If you can edit, or get someone to edit, the background in the first, to me it is the better pose and the lighting on the subject (dog) is better too.

In the end though, the one to choose is the one you like to look at the most. Pick the one you keep going back to.

Edited by espinay2

I prefer #1 but the eyes need fixing. If you post these pics in the photo forum I am sure some clever DOLer can edit them in photoshop or similar for you and probably blur or remove the background. I cant, but some one can.

thanks for the advice i'll post over there and ask