2012 Brags Thread

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: Yep the trials we usually do well at we don't have on video :rofl:

Where did the name wuffles come from anyway? Now you've got me curious!

I don't really remember :o I think it was some cutesy thing hubby and I used to say when we first started going out.

Congrats Wuffles and CleoJ. :thumbsup:

Wuffles saw our dismal and frustrating effort last night. SFE has been our biggest problem all along, but MM stood like a rock last night after deciding he didn't really feel like heeling - except for fast pace of course!

Ahh, if I had a dollar for every Judge who told me I'd do really well if the whole pattern was in fast pace........

S

Congrats Wuffles and CleoJ. :thumbsup:

Wuffles saw our dismal and frustrating effort last night. SFE has been our biggest problem all along, but MM stood like a rock last night after deciding he didn't really feel like heeling - except for fast pace of course!

Ahh, if I had a dollar for every Judge who told me I'd do really well if the whole pattern was in fast pace........

S

We all felt your frustration last night :laugh:

Mick actually didn't look that bad out there, it probably felt worse than it looked. The SFE was beautiful :laugh:

Another trifecta at rally! Jedi was the star with 98/100 and 3rd. Ahsoka provided plenty of entertainment and the judge commented she deserved extra points for artistic flare! And Rev was such a good boy! Only one more pass each to go!

Yeah it was great to be back in the big smoke! Twice in 3 days for me! :thumbsup:

Our next trial isn't until the end of March or something! Aaaaaaaaages away. I have my overtime roster so I can at least plan ahead now - I don't have to work many weekends at all at the moment so I'll be cramming as much in as I can! :)

Well I am up already, not functioning too well as didnt get home from Bundaberg until 3AM - yes I know just a little insane but dont really care. For some strange reason still cant stop smiling. :laugh:

Should also mention that cause we went so far and had to take the old bag Pip with us entered her in the Rally for something for her to do - she's almost 8 and been retired for quite awhile. Blow me down if she didnt pick up 2 quallies as well. Scores are nothing to write home about but doesnt matter she thought she was important and it wouldnt be Pip if she didnt have her princess moments. :rofl:

Yes Ptolomy will work on the OC legs (amongst other thngs this year). I know the first one took a long time coming it only needed another 5 to actually get the thing. Maybe we're slow learners (well I am anyway) :rofl: :laugh:

Thanks RS I cant wait to see you guys out there it is soooo much fun.

I wouldn't call it a strange reason why you're smiling :rofl: I'd be on cloud 9 for a very long time if it were me! Hope you get your OC with minimal fuss - hopefully now Coco has the hang of what it takes to get a pass you will get it quicker than you might think thumbsup1.gif

Ruby had her first UD trial at the last trial of last year and she did much better than I expected :) We have our second go next weekend :crossfingers: We haven't done much training for it at all over the summer break, it's either been too hot, or I've just been walking them instead of training. We'll be going into the trial next week less than prepared, but I don't mind not being 100% ready for UD because the stuff Ruby does know, she loves doing so we have a ball anyway! :D